Home Buying in Pullman>Question Details

Karla Fuller, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

I'm interested in moving back to the Pullman historic district next year. When should I start looking to find the best deals?

Asked by Karla Fuller, Chicago, IL Sat May 31, 2014

I lived there for 7 years and left 5 years ago to get my daughter into a good neighborhood public school. Now that she's in a good school I would like to move back.

Answers

4
Get a Realtor that works this area. Its free to use their services. if you need a referral for this area, let me know. Thanks!
I would say a few months before you are ready to make the move. Odds are what is on the market now will be different then when you are ready to make a move next year. The current market time in Pullman is approx 118 days.
It's never too early to seek out the help of a realtor that has experience in the area you want to buy in
Not sure there is a 'good' time to look for the best deals. it all depends on what the market is like. It tends to favor the seller now, but not 100%. In winter you might find more motivated sellers, but the choices might also be less. Summer is the busy time so probably more choices, but maybe not so motivated.