Home Buying in New York>Question Details

larry, Home Buyer in Sarasota, FL

I'm interested in buying an income producing property in New York city.most townhouses are still heated by oil?,is it easy to convert them to gas?

Asked by larry, Sarasota, FL Wed Oct 23, 2013

Answers

7
Its a simple conversion you just need to hire a qualified plumber.
Please contact me for assistance. My name is Erika and I can be reached at 917-335-8569. Thank you and good luck.
You'd be better off contacting general contractors and HVAC experts. Try Angie's List or Home Advisor or even google. Good luck.
Larry,

Yes, you can convert from oil to gas and have substantial savings in your energy cost.

If I can be of assistance in your property search, feel free to contact me. I offer a 1% commission rebate to buyers my brokerage represents in their purchases.

Belinda
212-340-1134
Larry,

There is still a good amount of homes that are heated by oil, but there is also a lot of homes on the market that already have the conversion. Give me a call if you would like to see what units I have available that are gas heating and on the market.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
CELL: 347-320-0673
FAX:    347-202-4966

antonio@exitrealtysearch.com
http://www.lovingmytown.com
lots of townhouse here have been converted over to gas heat. And yes, one could do that

Jeff
I can assist you in the purchase process. When you are to start, contact me so I can show you what's available........646-243-4516 akilahw@nestseekers.com

Akilah Williams