Home Buying in Parkchester>Question Details

Biscoshuz, Home Buyer in Bronx, NY

I'm interested in buying an condo or co op in the Bronx, but there's a problem, no bank will lend me because I have already 2 properties under my name

Asked by Biscoshuz, Bronx, NY Sat Nov 24, 2012

No banks will lend, wht I need is a partner, someone willing to put 50% down , who has a decent score, booth names in the tittle will go, whoever moves in takes all the deductions, and pays everything, when apt is sold we share the profits? Brokers,,do u know of anyone? Serious replies n questions please. biscoshuz@yahoo.com

Answers

3
Good evening
Please call my office on Monday to Schedule an appointment to visit me at my office so we can discuss the details on person.

Joseph Cosentino
Morris Park Realty
874C Morris Park Ave
Bronx, NY 10462
(718)881-1923
Web Reference: http://www.agjrealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 24, 2012
Two things come to mind....are the ratios in the co-op/condo good for the bank....and if your an investor why don't you put down 20%? You get your BEST RETUN with a large DP?
If you have at least 25% to put down and the loan amount is above 100k I may be able to help you buy it on your own. You can email me at mfisher@unitednorthern.com if your interested.