Home Buying in Old Bridge>Question Details

Rob, Home Buyer in New Jersey

I'm interested in buying a house in the Hazlet area near Rte 36. Looking for a good agent.

Asked by Rob, New Jersey Wed Sep 3, 2008

I have to be honest, I plan on putting in some bids that some realtors might balk at. I don't have to move, but if we find the right deal we will. Thanks.

Answers

6
I wish you the most success in finding a house..
If you are in need of an attorney I would recommend Joseph Ghabour, Esq. He is a real estate attorney who is very reasonable in price and very efficient and will patiently discuss all the steps with you.

His office number is 732-967-9110.. You can also check his website http://www.ghabourlaw.com
we're all good agents looking for good buyers. if you haven't make up your mind yet give me a call at 732-829-7200.
Hello Rob,
I have been a Relocation Agent for 5 years. If you would like an agent in the area you are interested in who is savy and will help you find the perfect home, I can help you. My email is das711@msn.com , my cell is 609-338-9775. Call me and we can discuss what your needs are and I will explain the process to you.
Donna Saggese
Balsley Losco Real Estate
Web Reference: http://donnasaggese.com
Rob,

I'm sure you will get an agent to work with you however many agents "weed" out their clients by their client's needs, motivation, etc. Since you are admitting to not having to actually make a move, your lack of motivation may steer agents away. On the other hand, one right deal will make one buyer's a agent happy at the closing table. With all that being said, what are you basing your offers on? Any gbuyer's agent should be providing you with sold comps and educate you on the current market in that area so you can make an educated offer. Keep in mind that any offer (whether the agent balks or not) must be presented to the homeowner/seller. Everyone is looking for the right deal "perfect steal" and working with a good buyer's agent should give you an advantage. Please contact me directly and I can provide you with some members of my office that work in that area.

Gina Chirico, Sales Associate
Prudential NJ Properties
973-715-1158 cell
973-239-7700 ext 132
GinaChirico@PruNewJersey.com
Hi Rob,
I do cover the Hazlet area however I think most reputable realtors will not just "throw in" offers. I would happy to help you find a home and get the best deal possible while being fair to all parties involved.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Heather Daccurso
Weichert Realtors
Freehold-Howell, NJ
Find you a young aggressive go getter they will write anything up and who know s it works allot of the time Sounds like you know what you want to do but if you get a seasoned agent they will try and educate you on the market I'm not saying that's a bad thing its just not want I think you are looking for

good luck

If you like I will locate a real go getter for you