Home Buying in Charlotte>Question Details

Lauriep, Home Buyer in Goffstown, NH

I'm interested in buying a duplex or a small house with a mother-in-law apartment in Charlotte, NC

Asked by Lauriep, Goffstown, NH Thu Aug 13, 2009

prefer within 1 mile of Charlotte with a garage and easy access to public transportation.

Answers

4
Hi Lauriep,
I would be happy to help you with this. We have lots of duplexes and small houses in Charlotte, and surrounding area, in a large price range. If you would give me a call, I would be able to help you a little better, after finding out a little more of what you want and need. I have been in this area all my life. I know it well. Just e-mail me or call me. Take a look at my site, and see if there is anything you might be interested in, there.
http://www.charlottelakewyliehomes.com
realtorginger@yahoo.com
Hi Laurie,

I wish I knew a little more about what you are looking for. There are over 135 duplexes for sale in the Charlotte Region alone! The prices range from $27,000 to over $500,000. Could you give me more information on what your needs are - do you have children and need a good school system or do you need to be close to healthcare? There are several other pieces of information I would need to be able to email to you some nice duplexes or homes with mother-in-law suites. If you are interested, please give me a call!
Hi Laurie,
I live right off downtown charlotte and invest and broker in the area. Depending on your budget there are a number of ways to attack it. I always buy in the neighborhoods that are on the fringe for rejuvenation so that I'll get the best equity over 3 years. Some folks like to buy in the fully renovated areas. Or, their may be some newer home options or a short sale/foreclosure deal.
-
I grew up in mass and my parents have a home on lake winnepausakee, they said its been a rainy summer so I don't blame you for coming south! :-) I moved down 11 years ago and love it.

Checkout my foreclosure buyers list at http://www.BigBankDiscounts.com or my website below if I can help you out and send you some properties to look at.
Take care,
Mike Moulton
704-269-5061
Hi Laurie!
There are certainly many properties like that available and some that may only need a few changes in order to get you what you want. And, I have worked with many past clients who were looking for the same things. I would love to talk with you and help with your search - please give me a call at your convenience!
Beth
704-609-6653
Beth@SellingCharlotteRealEstate.com