Home Buying in Washington>Question Details

Sharon W, Home Buyer in Washington, DC

I'm interested in a small fixer upper in NE DC (Woodridge, Deanwood, Lily Ponds) 100K-150K

Asked by Sharon W, Washington, DC Mon Mar 22, 2010

Answers

6
Hi Sharon W. Just Google Deanwood Real Estate Market Report and see what comes up. Also search for Deanwood Homes for sale on Trulia as well. Good luck to you.

Lanre Folayan-"THE REAL ESTATE FARMER"

Real Estate Professional

Exit Premier Realty

9701 Apollo Drive

Suite 101

Upper Marlboro MD 20774

(202) 378-0283 (Direct)

(301) 560-6700 x1154 (Office)

(301) 364-5305(E-fax)

http://www.GetDCSold.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 22, 2010
Hi Sharon,

I have lots of questions to help me with your search, such as are you wanting a condo, townhome or detached home? Do you need parking? When you say small is 2BR 1BA big enough? Do you already have a lender in place? If you want a true fixer upper a 203K loan might be the best way to go because it would allow you to roll the renovation costs into the mortgage and I can recommend some direct lenders who do those loans.

Please feel free to contact me and talk over exactly what you are looking for so we can find a place for you in time to qualify for the Federal Tax Credit. We'll need to get a contract on a property no later than April 30 for you to get the credit.

Kelly Putz
Realtor®
DC/MD/VA
Kangal Real Estate
kputz@kangalre.com
703-961-8663
Are you looking for an investment property or are you looking for a place to live in?
Web Reference: http://www.urbanerealty.com
Hi Sharon

My Name is Jose Jeremias Lovos. There are actually several properties in those neighborhoods that fit your search criteria.

Please call me to schedule a showing in those specific subdivisions. I am licensed in DC,MD and VA

I can be reached on my cell 202 - 294 - 7660 or via email realtor@jeremiaslovos.com
Hi Sharon--I am also a buyer's agent licensed in DC and MD and have actually seen several properties in Deanwood, in particular, recently that may fit what you are looking for. I would be more than happy to send you some listings for you to review. You can contact me via email at asardegna@weichert.com, or call me on my cellphone anytime at 202-486-5399. I hope to hear from you soon so we can get started! Thanks.

Alexandra Sardegna
Sales Associate
Weichert, Realtors
5034 Wisconsin Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20016
(202) 326-1300 (ofc)
Hi, My name is Michelle Buckman. I am a realtor licensed in DC, MD, VA. I work for W.C. & A.N. Miller (A Long & Foster Co.). I would be happy to talk with you and have you interview me as a buyer's agent. I work with buyers who are looking for fixer upper properties. I have sold properties in the neighborhoods you have mentioned and in that price range. I would be happy to to talk with you, at your convenience. I can provide references. My email is: michelle@buckmanrealtor.com My cell phone is: (202) 251-8400.
Michelle Buckman
Licensed in DC, MD, VA
W.C. & A.N. Miller ( A Long & Foster Co.)
michelle@buckmanrealtor.com