Susan Stepan…, Home Buyer in Deerfield Beach, FL

I'm interested in a rental or purchase walking distance to Deerfield Beach for my retired brother-in-law. Any tips? Thanks!

Asked by Susan Stepanski, Deerfield Beach, FL Sat Jul 30, 2011

Please give me a call. I would be happy to help you with your home search.

Gino Herring, SFR
United Realty Group, Inc.
The nice thing with the age of computers you simply plug in what your looking for and viola... the properties you are looking for show up!
Please call me at 954.501.0530 or email me at I live in Deerfield Beach and work for Keller Williams East Boca Raton. I know Deerfield Beach very well. I would be happy to assist you and your brother in law in finding the most perfect rental. I guarantee we can find him something he will be very happy with.
Ocean Trust Realty is located on the beach in Deerfield Beach. We are local experts, with years of successful experience in placing clients into rentals or purchases in the Deerfield area. Our philosophy is "people first" - we are all about the relationship and personal service. I'd suggest interviewing several Realtors and choosing the best one to represent you. We have a dozen highly trained, experienced and professional agents to serve you and if needed, in-house financing is available. We can be reached 7 days a week at 954-481-9800, or my personal cell phone number is 954-684-6678. Thank you for your interest.

Joe Hillner, Owner / Broker
Please call Liz Vanino with Givoni Realty Corp. at 561-779-9950 or email her at She would be happy to send you a list of properties currently available for you. In addition, she can set you up to receive email alerts when something new comes on the market that meets your criteria. If you would like to receive the email alerts, please email her your price range, town preference, number of bedrooms desired and any other information that is important to you.

Thank you.