Home Buying in Utica>Question Details

Ashley Lockr…, Home Buyer in Rock Hill, SC

I'm in SC and need some help on buying a home.

Asked by Ashley Lockridge, Rock Hill, SC Tue Mar 12, 2013

I put in an offer for a home. The seller counter offered via his agent of course. I sent in another offer the seller's realtor then emailed a saying "sellers final offer please let me know how the buyer wants to proceed." I accepted that offer but was told by my realtor that the seller was out of town and we have to wait for him to return in the morning. But I also need to cross my fingers that he will sign bc there are other showings for the house. Is this not some type of breech or something? Did our way not hold up as a legal agreement? Knowing I agreed to them terms now they want to wait after already working with me.....is this not some type of ethical issue?

Answers

2
email me on owen.hurley@hotmail.com so we can talk better cos i have the apt that best fit you and at cheap rate
It is required that the seller's agent continue to show until, legally, until closing, but usually until contract.

If seller does not return until tomorrow, how could he possibly sign anything tonight...at almost midnight.

Get a good nights sleep and let it go for now.