Michelle Joh…, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

I'm in North Lauderdale until Sunday morning and would like to look at some town homes... how do I even begin to find a realtor?

Asked by Michelle Johnson, Houston, TX Thu Sep 3, 2009

We've been in North Lauderdale for 10 days and suddenly had this bright idea (smile) to look at some properties before we leave. We plan on relocating here next summer. We drove around today and saw some properties which had signs. We wrote down some phone numbers but the realtors listed is working for the seller right? We would love to see some town homes tomorrow and Saturday but have no idea where to begin. Our family that lives here is just as clueless as we are... any suggestions?

Answers

3
Hi Michelle,

I'll be more than happy to assist you with your search while you're in town. I work primarily in the Mandarin, St Johns and Southside area of Jacksonville, but will gladly show you other areas of town, as well. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Eric M. Boyd, Realtor, e-PRO
Step One Realty, LLC
(904) 813-5010
EricBoyd@StepOneRealty.com
I would be happy to provide you with a list of homes that meet your criteria. However, are you planning to purchase now or next summer? If now, you need to get pre-qualified for a mortgage if you havent already. If you are not purchasing until next summer you may want to wait until February/March to start looking.

You can email me back with your criteria.

Dawn Smith
954-560-6925 Mobile
LoyalRealtor@aol.com
Keep watching this space Michelle,

You will be inundated shortly!

Regards

Harry Ashley
Broker Associate
Hawk Beach Realty
2 Jungle Hut Rd,
Palm Coast, Fl, 32137
Cell: (386)-931-6054
Fax: (866)-793-2579
harry@palmcoastrealestate-fl.com
http://www.palmcoastrealestate-fl.com