Home Buying in Brunswick>Question Details

lizbulasko, Home Buyer in Dagsboro, DE

I'm having a lot of trouble getting an agent to respond to my request for help finding a home. What's going on in the Brunswick/Bath area?

Asked by lizbulasko, Dagsboro, DE Thu Jan 16, 2014

Answers

11
Neeta Singh’s answer
Hi Liz,

Are you still on the market looking for a home?
I can help you with that. Please email me, what you are looking for, in your dream home. Thanks!

Neeta Singh
Certified International Property Specialist
neetasingh@kw.com
http://neetasingh.kwrealty.com
Good Luck Liz! Hope you will find a home soon
Flag Tue Feb 11, 2014
Thanks very much Neeta, but I am working with someone finally - someone who'd also responded to my query. Liz
Flag Mon Feb 10, 2014
Hi Liz,
Dan is right, it's hard to say why you can't get a response but you could try calling a number of agencies. Most agencies have a broker on duty during normal business hours who is ready to help.
Kate
There appear to have been many responses to your request. Hope you found a local Realtor in that area. If not, call the general number of a real estate office in that area and ask to speak to the office manager. They will assign an agent who should help you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 27, 2014
PM me if you want a referral... I know several agents in the area who can help you out.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 18, 2014
Liz, I'm a broker at Maine Home Realty in Bath, ME - please call my cell# if you still need assistance. You can get all of my contact information from my Trulia profile or the MaineHomeRealty.com website. I look forward to hearing from you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 17, 2014
I'd be happy to send you all the information you may need. Send me an e-mail with the properties address & I can send it right over!

Ryan R
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 16, 2014
Liz,
Impossible to say. What methods are you using to find an agent? Unfortunately in most markets 90% of the business is done by 10% of the agents. Finding those top agents is the key to getting outstanding results.
If you are pre-approved with a lender ask them for a great referral. If you are not pre-approved you may find agents more open to working with you once you've taken that step.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 16, 2014
Hi, Dan, your statistics are very interesting! And I do hear all the time that the key is to find a really good agent. In my case, I did speak to someone, who set up an autosearch for me, but after that, she didn't seem all that interested in helping me. I think I may have found her name through trulia, although I'd also seen names through searches I'd done on my own through realtor.com. Also, although I don't have a huge amount of money to spend, I actually do not need financing so of course was not working with a lender. I don't know...if I'd had more to spend, maybe she would have paid more attention. Thanks again, Liz
Flag Fri Jan 17, 2014
LIz,
You've received seven responses and one if from Brunswick and she provided a telephone number.
Liz, if you are serious, pick up the phone and CALL Meghan right now.
If you are not serious, use the 'contact' link.
-
Agents usually don't keep their telephone numbers a secret.
If you get voice mail leave a message with the telephone number you will answer, when you need to buy, what type of home you want to buy, and your price point and when it the best time to CALL your back.

Best of success,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
http://FirstLookHomes.us
Palm Harbor University High School distirct
http://annettelawrence.mfr.mlxchange.com/?Page=-1
Hi Liz,
What are you looking for? I sell real estate and specialize in the Brunswick and Bath area. If you are still looking for assistance, I would be happy to help you. I can help with any property on the market not just properties I have listed. Please let me know if I can be of assistance. 207-798-2267 or Meghan@homes4maine.com
I would help you but your looking for a property about four hours away from the area that I work in. I wish I could help.
Thanks anyway!
Flag Fri Jan 17, 2014
The Bath /Brunswick area has been a good market, but there is no excuse for an agent not getting back to you. My advise is to find another agent. Let them know in advance what you are looking for in a home and what you expect from an agent. They should be clear and consise in what they will do for you and in how they will communicate with you. If you don't get the answers you want try another agent. Your business is valuable and should get the respect it deserves. Good luck in your search
Thanks, Richard.
Flag Sat Jan 18, 2014