Lusili2010, Home Buyer in

I'm going to Chicago from Shanghai in mid June. I was searching on Trulia for homes in Chicago, IL. Please send me more information about

Asked by Lusili2010, Mon May 20, 2013

1140 N Lasalle St #323, Chicago, IL 60610 , including annual tax and potential monthly rental for this unit, etc. I can buy it with cash only. Would you please give me a rough idea about the cost for closing the deal except property value and time frame? Thanks a lot!

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3117140838-1140-N-Lasalle-St-…

Answers

11
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will also send you what I have on that particular building
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
Work with a local Realtor - Plenty of good options exist in the city. Feel free to contact me should you have any questions.
This property is listed for $99,000. Monthly assessment is $267 and property taxes are $1,443.
Estimate rental is $1,100 to $1,500. It depends on the condition of the property.
Are you moving to Chicago or looking to invest? Contact me to discuss your plan.

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
ivan@atproperties.com
http://www.atproperties.com/agents/IvanSagel
couple of things.. we have better units in the building, what is your exit plan, and who is collecting your rent and dealing with the tenant.. i ahve many years of investment experience and want to help you make a good decison
We do business both in Chicago and Shanghai, so there is no problem for property/tenant connection. could you kindly provide information of other units in the building as well as nearby? Thanks a lot!
Flag Tue May 21, 2013
You can count on approximately $1100 per month for rent and approximately $6,000.00 in closing costs. The taxes are listed at $1443 per year and $267 monthly assessments. Please contact me for any further information.
Dirk A: Thank you for your valuable information. Furthermore I'd like to know how long it'll usually take for such a fannie mae homepath property purchase deal and is there any special process/condition for the buyer? Also do you know about the parking area for the unit and cost accordingly? Please send the information directly to: lusili2010@hotmail.com
Flag Tue May 21, 2013
Dear Home buyer,

The best thing is to to work with a buyer's agent that you mesh with. To answer your question figure 2.5 to 3% of the price will be your closing cost. I live to error on the higher side.
Get a good buyers agent. Interview two or three and go with the one you mesh best with.
Web Reference: http://AmericorpRe.com

Send me your email address, I'll be glad to assist you.

Michelle Kato
Charles Rutenberg Realty
Rebk1122@gmail.com
773-236-0023
Call the listing agent direct or click on the link bellow