Tdrum, Home Buyer in Toms River, NJ

I'm currently looking in the Brevard / Indian River county area of Florida for a home. What are the trends?

Asked by Tdrum, Toms River, NJ Fri Oct 17, 2008

I'm looking to relocate from NJ and was just down to Fl last week. It seems that the prices are all over the place.

Answers

3
what are your needs,wants, and dreams for the house?
Hi...Tdrum
The general feeling is with the reduction in inventory in Brevard the prices are or nearly at bottom and early next year a small recovery might happen. Some homes are still over valued and an experienced Realtor will guide you thru this minefield but in the better areas and more poular sub-divisions you will see a slight price fluctuation. Please do not hesitate to email me should you have any further questions.
Best Regards

Paul Whitehouse (Realtor).
Web Reference: http://www.paulsold.com
Yes - home prices fluctuate between the different communities throughout Brevard County. Some communities have not had the same pricing impact as others - depending on community features, location, school ratings, no. of pre-foreclosure homes, etc. I even am experiencing multiple contracts & higher than list price offers on some properties!

Please let me know which home features and locations you prefer. Then I can better answer your question. Brevard County has so many different communities & features to offer - beach, historic, equestrian, rural, river front, golf communities, inner city & more. There is something for everyone and all conveniently located near major thoroughfares to the Orlando area & beyond.

It's Always Sunny In Florida!

Tami Leliuga
Prudential The Property Place
321-863-2233