Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

Steven Chan, Home Buyer in 91745

I m considering buying a high rise condo near the stripe (< $400K). What are my choices? How much the monthly condo fee?

Asked by Steven Chan, 91745 Mon Oct 1, 2012

Answers

15
Hi Steven, currently there are approximately 4 high rise units "available" under $400 in the strip area. Your monthly HOA fee cover a host of items depending on what location you purchase. They include Concierge, gas, water, trash, sewer, recreation, management, guard, pool, cameras etc. I hope this information helps you. Feel free to email me if you have any further questions or concerns that I may be of service with, thanks.
CesarGamboa@DiversityRE.com
--
Respectfully,

Cesar Gamboa
BROKER / OWNER
REALTOR®
Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
Member of NAHREP & AREAA
702.241.4173 (Cell)
702.749.8000 (Office)
702.749.8808 (fax)

SellState Diversity Realty
4710 E. Sahara Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89104
cesargamboa@diversityre.com
http://cesargamboa.las.mlxchange.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 1, 2012
I forgot to mention the cost of the HOA monthly fees which vary anywhere from $800 to $1,500 depending on how many services you have.
Flag Mon Oct 1, 2012
Hi Steven - You have a variety of options in high rise condos near the strip and fees vary in each tower as do the included items in the fees. Should you wish to discuss which of the towers may work best for you, please feel free to give me a call. My team specializes in Las Vegas Strip Real Estate. Thank you.

You should also check into new homes at Harmony Homes Bella Fiore & Tremezzo Communities in the Lake Las Vegas Master Plan. They are a little above your stated price range but are well worth the look. Starting at $298,990 plans go from 2307 sq ft thru 4615 sq ft. - both communities are gated with security patrol included.

Lake Las Vegas is a peaceful Master Plan Community only 15-20 minutes from the strip. You can check out the community specific websites at http://www.bellafiorellv.com and http://www.tremezzollv.com or contact me direct at 702-324-9281 or email Mdutchess@HarmonyHomes.com.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
Thanks Verde . What I said was exactly correct . And thanks for calling out real estate division guidelines . If you were able to go to Trulia to find out that that is the name of my real estate company then you would also know that I am the broker owner as stated in my profile . There is no division regulation that states I cannot have a user name on a website . Furthermore the information delivered was correct and truthful and honest not lIke alot of desperate people Willkie g to give information over the internet without so much as qualifying the person beforehand . The purpose of this forum is to help others not give out information because you're so desiarate for a commission that you would talk disparagingly about another Realtor . Which by the way Miss Mercado IS a violation of Professional Standards . Thank you so much for supplying this information which by the way has nothing to do with this clients question just a feeble attempt to put down someone's honest opinion with false information. Have a nice day Miss Mercado.
I'd be very suspect of anything "Diggity" says. The real estate division requires using your real name and name of brokerage when acting as a Realtor. Clearly Diggity isn't a full name and the division shows no "Pro Realty" registered in the state.
Steven: I was the VP & Broker of one of the High Rise condo buildings & now have my own company. There is a wide choice available in your price range & where on the strip makes a difference. It also dictates the cost of the monthly association charges. More issues involve, what floor you are on & what size you wish to buy. If you would like to have a chat with me I am available to answer some of those questions.
Ron
203-9645
Typical monthly fees on the strip properties are $1 per sq ft per month. If you go off the strip to Panorama Towers, they are around 50 cents per sq ft per month. Many of these properties offer a wide variety of services with the monthly fees so research and what it the right fit for you is very important. The towers just on the west side of I 15 such as the Panorama, the Martin, or the Palms towers offer more for the money, if driving is a concern, then the Strip properties are better suited for the out of town traveler that may be used as a hotel when not there. With many options available, it is about what you need in a property to find the right fit. Currently, there are over 250 units for sale in the strip area from Sahara to South of Blue Diamond
Not a great investment because The fees for Strip condos are high, so that $400,000 purchase with a mortgage will increase the monthly payment. There is still a number of buildings with foreclosures and empty units, which the existing homeowners must cover for the expenses for the whole building. But if you can afford it, makes a wonderful home

David Cooper Investor 702-499-7037
You have many fine choices. Panorama Towers is across the street from the Strip and as close as walking over a footbridge. You could also choose the Allure and Sky Las Vegas both of which are on the Strip. A block off the Strip is Turberry Towers. Some of these towers have very high fees. The Turnberry is about $1500/mo. Some are $700-$800. These buildings rent very well or you could have your own home whenever you come into town. They sell almost as rapidly as they go up for sale. Call me and I will help you find the perfect high-rise. Myra Gouger / Realty ONE Group / 702-858-9311 / myra_gouger@yahoo.com
Steven, we currently manage close to 350 properties and we have a good number that we manage in all the major High Rise and Mid Rise on and off the Strip. Turnberry, MGM, City Center, Trump, Palms, to name a few. Monthly fees will range from 350 a month for mid rise and 400 a month or more for high rise. We have some private party sales as well as foreclosure properties you may be interested in. If you'll let us know if you want to be on or near the strip and what ammenities are important to you we'll send you some properties that you might like. Also, let me know if you paying cash or with a loan. Thanks, Kim and Matt

Matthew and Kim D’Ercole
Buyer / Investor Specialists
Luxury Homes, High Rise Condos, Income Properties
One Source Realty and Property Management
Cell - 702.501.0973
Website - http://matthewsellslasvegas.las.mlxchange.com
Hi Steven,
You have few choices for purchasing High rise on the Strip or near the Strip.
1. Turnberry place towers are luxury residential high rise in Las Vegas. just few minutes from the Strip.
2. MGM Signature offers three luxery buildings with great Strip or mountain views..just walking distance to Strip
3. City Center on the Strip offers Veer towers, Manderine and Vdara
4. Trump towers
5. Palms place condos is just a few minutes from the Strip
6. The Martin
7. Platinum

For a complete list and information of all the High Rise condos for sale in Las Vegas please contact me at 702-612-7099 or email me at cvegashomes@gmail.com.
You can also visit my website to search for all the high Rise condos for sale at http://www.cvegashomes.com/listing-search/S0

Rena Levy
Broker/Associate
Realty Executives
702-612-7099
Web Reference: http://www.cvegashomes.com
Well Steven , I'm not sure about prices on the STRIPE , but if you're referring to the Las Vegas Strip here are some answers for you .Something in City Center or Panorama Towers or The Martin . You would have to show a bank statement with proof of funds to purchase all cash or else get a pre approval letter stating that you are qualified to purchase something in this price range . HOA fees or CIC fees can range anywhere from 500 a month and above . Any agent who is knowledgeable about strip properties and worth their weight in knowledge simply won't or shouldnt pass out information freely without a client going through a pre approval process . It's simply not good business to give out information about other peoples property without proper credentials . It's also a complete waste of time to ask a question like this on a siteb like this without showing some sort of loyalty and commitment to the person giving the info . And anyone who is willing to just give out that info freely is not worth working with . They are just desperate and obviously not looking out for your best interest or the interest of the property owner.
Please check out my web site http://www.lasvegascondoworld.com that is what I specialise in, you have quite a few choices on and a block off the Strip, your HOA condo fees will run on average between $0.50 to $0.60 per sq foot in a full service building depending on the project
Please do not hesitate to contact me direct if you have any questions
Vdara would be an excellent choice. I closed the first resale condo there and changed the comparable market value to the $400K mark. Some in Sky, The Martin, Panorama might be options as well. It just depends on what exactly you are looking for. Some of these condos are purely residential and some are condo hotel. Both choices has benefits. You're going to need an agent who knows all these condos in order to help you make the best choice.

Call for questions.

Charmaine Prospero
Fine Homes/ High Rise
Prudential Americana Group
charmaineprospero@gmail.com
702-338-6867
Mr. Chan,

Trump tower has some great opportunities, send me an email when time let's you and I will speak with you about these great deals.

Warm Regards,

Christopher L. Romero
702.787.1167
ImYourLVAgent@gmail.com
Realty ONE Group