Nicholas Cel…, Home Buyer in Orchard Park, NY

I'm concerned about a property with just over 9 acres and a small 3 bedroom house that is listed for extremely cheap asking price.

Asked by Nicholas Cellini, Orchard Park, NY Mon Nov 26, 2012

Answers

5
I Suggest if you are considering the purchase of this home. To have it inspected by a home
inspector. This will help in knowing all the issues of this home after a thorough home inspection.
Usually when a home is selling bellow the market value there can be major issues
Hi Nick - I couldn't find any MLS Real Estate Single Family Residential listing in Orchard Park with 9 acres. Do you want to provide an address, tell me why your concerned and I can help you out?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
Hi Nicholas, you didn't attach a link to the property so it's difficult to give you an opinion. In general if it seems to good to be true, it usually is. If you get a buyer's agent they will be working for you and can advise you on properties of interest to you, as well as finding you good values, and they should be paid by the seller so it doesn't cost you anything. Good luck.
Tom Brady SFR, e-PRO, SRES, GREEN, BPOR
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Notary Public, Retired N.Y.P.D. Lt.
631-682-8660
Tom@BradyFamilyRealty.com
http://www.BradyFamilyRealty.com
#1 Listing & Selling Brokerage in NY
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
255 Executive Drive - Suite 104
Plainview, New York 11803
Do you have an agent, what is he/she suggesting, have you seen the property.....
What does your Realtor think about the property?
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com