Home Buying in Yonkers>Question Details

l.mercuri, Home Buyer in Rockford, IL

I'm buying a hud home but will still need to do fixing to the home and my credit is not good how will I be able to get a loan to fix the home.

Asked by l.mercuri, Rockford, IL Thu Jan 3, 2013

Answers

5

I would be happy to work with you and go over some important details that home buyers should understand before beginning the home buying process, keep in mind that choosing a experienced realtor with knowledge will help you make the right decision on where to move based on certain criteria. Please give me a call so that I may go over these important details with you.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
CELL: 347-320-0673
FAX:    347-202-4966

SANCHEZEANTONIO@GMAIL.COM

http://WWW.EXITREALTYSEARCH.COM
The agents that have answered are absolutely right. The FHA 203K loans are best for financing your purchase along with all necessary renovations/repairs.

In addition, there are many ways to improve and repair your credit in preparation for your purchase. The FHA program does not require perfect credit but the better it is, the easier it will be for the bank underwriter to approve your loan. So it's important to find a loan officer who is also knowledgeable about credit repair and can advise you accordingly to ensure your transaction is as smooth and expedient as possible.

Feel free to contact me directly for further details.
Your loan officer should be aware of this & could get you a 203K loan.
Did you ask your loan officer the question....
You need to request a 203k renovation loan from your lender. It allows you to borrow renovation costs along with the home loan and roll it into one payment.

Like AskReynet on Facebook

Rey Hollingsworth Falu
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
Houlihan Lawrence - Bronxville

Direct 917-855-0277
rey@askrey.net