Home Buying in Tucson>Question Details

Serena Levar…, Other/Just Looking in Tucson, AZ

I'm asking for assistance to help find a house I'm interested in the Tucson area, but can not find other than this house:

Asked by Serena Levario, Tucson, AZ Wed Nov 14, 2012

http://www.trulia.com/property/3086844033-4170-N-Foxtail-Ln-…
Whatcha think?

Answers

11
Lindsay A Daley’s answer
Greetings Serena,

I hope this message finds you doing well. This property went under contract on Aug 17th... though there are plenty of other properties available in the area that are similar.

Please feel free to call, txt or email if you'd like assistance with the process.

Best of Luck regardless! : )

Cheers. : )
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 14, 2012
Hello Serena,
A local agent can do much more than find a house. They are an important resource for information on schools, activities, and communities. They also know construction projects and other local news & trends that may effect future home values. Through their networking and experience, they often have connections that they can share with new residents. I have even found employment for relocating clients. The best part is that the Seller usually pays all of the agents commission!
Such a deal!
I would appreciate the opportunity to audition for the role of " your agent".
Doug Seemann
"I Long for you!"
Long Realty
520-370-8907
DougS@longrealty.com
Hi Serena,

As you can see, there are plenty of agents who will be happy to help you find a home. As several have suggested, the first step -- unless you are paying cash -- is to be pre-qualified by a mortgage broker. If you do not know one, I would be happy to refer you to someone that I trust.

Then contact one or more agents and find one whom you are comfortable with. Commit to working with one -- but be wary of a Buyer Broker Agreement if you do not yet know the agent. I or any of the other agents who answered your query would be glad to speak to you.

You can go to my web site to search for a home, find buyer information, and contact me for more information. Whomever you choose, good luck.

David
This property is active contingent. Are you working with a local Realtor? If not, pick one and start working with one. Next, are you pre-approved with a lender? That should be any buyers 1st step in today's market.

If you have time, please click on my profile to read more about me including reviews written by past buyer's.

Best of luck to you.

Spirit

Spirit Messingham, PLLC
3rd Generation Full-Time Realtor®
Tierra Antigua Realty
Direct (520) 471-6900
Fax (866) 365-5208
SpiritRealty@Cox.net
This is a short sale and already has an accepted offer. Homes in this price range go very fast and it is necessary for you and your agent to move very quickly. The first step is to hire a Realtor to set up a search for you and represent you. This costs you nothing! The next step is to get you pre-qualified with a lender or show proof of funds if it is to be cash. When you are ready contact me at ric925az@gmail.com or 520-548-8940 and we can get you started.
Hi Serena,

The townhouse you found in Central Tucson looks to be in great shape and the community pool is a real bonus. This home is a short sale and is currently under agreement waiting on lender approval. If you would like assistance finding similar townhouses, please give me a call to discuss what you are looking for. I can be reached at 520-548-8548 or email at anngavlick@gmail.com I look forward to hearing from you!

Warm Regards.....Ann
Hi Serena. You can go to tarmls.com to continue your search, however talking to a lender first is the best way to start. There are also several down payment assistance programs available. If you need any help with this, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Hi I will be more then happy to help you fine the right house you can call home.. Please give me a call at 520-867-0166 and I can tell you what I can do for you. I look forward to hearing from you.
Hi Serena,

Tucson Power Group at Keller Williams Realty will be happy to help. Just give us a call or text 991-4078 or 907-2216 and we can answer any questions you have! Check out our website TucsonPowerGroup.com.
Hi Serena,

Feel free to give me a call @ 520.247.635. I would be happy to help you find houses similar to he Foxtail property. Hope to hear from you soon!
I can certainly help. Give me a call at 312-8032 or email me at sam@realtywildcats.com.