Home Buying in Philadelphia>Question Details

Out Of Towner, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

I'm an out of town investor, w/ several rental properties in W. Philly. Looking to increase my portfolio & need an aggressive

Asked by Out Of Towner, Philadelphia, PA Sun Jul 3, 2011

realtor/property manager

You've found me! I work with several investors all over the country and I would like to offer my services to you. Call me day or night.
Farrah Robinson
Keller Williams
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 4, 2011
It is a great time to invest and you should interview agents and choose one you feel will be most efficient. You may want to also consider suburbs . If you are looking for properties in Bucks and Montgomery counties and North East Philadelphia you can email me or call Gita bantwal at ReMax Centre 215-343-8200x124 or 2152758491
Web Reference: http://www.gitabantwal.com
please send me an email of your criteria...I have an investor with a small portfolio and is motivated to sell...

bruce lang
coldwell banker pref
As an Investor the most important question is where do you want to invest , what do you want to invest in ( duplex ,single family,Triplex,five or more). You see I'm different then most since I'm in the NE Phila where rents are now higher then ever and there are good income producing properties for long term Investors, And most important I work as an Advisor and not a Salesperson,although I'm a PA License Real Estate Salesperson and REALTOR. I've been doing Real Estate Advising on investment properties for over 10 years and know what it takes to put together a Investment Property deal along with inspections,loans,1031 exchanges. So please feel to contact me at 215-725-5700 X49 ask for Phil Cunningham, VIP Realty Corporation Philadelphia, PA PA real Estate license number upon request. Thank you for your question
The way your question reads, I have lots of questions for you. To increase your portfolio as an investor you want properties that your return on the investment is worthwhile. I work for Common Ground Realtors, 3937 Chestnut Street, WEST PHILA and we are in tune with the pulse of West Philly, University City, Overbrook, Millcreek, etc. Call me or email me with your requirements. After our interview, I/you will determine if I have what you are looking for.

Janise Williams
Common Ground Realtors
Office: 215-222-2300 x 251
Happy 4th, Out Of Towner.

I have worked with lots of different investors. Both from the area and from out of town, with those looking to flip and those looking to buy/hold. West Philadelphia is a familiar area for me; I just closed on a rehab in Cobbs Creek last week.

Please feel free to visit my website to learn a little more about me. If you need any help, just let me know.

Timothy Garrity | Realtor & Consultant
215-829-8850 Office
267-879-2716 Mobile
Hello -
I am an developer specializing in the University City area and have several multi family properties with high cap rates that are becoming available very shortly. Please let me know if you'd like further info.
Ben Shafer
Penn Investment Properties, LLC.
Good Morning,

What are you looking for in particular?

Peter Lavelle