Steve D'elet…, Both Buyer and Seller in Pawcatuck, CT

I'm an investor/builder looking for opportunities. Does anyone specialize in working with investors?

Asked by Steve D'eletto, Pawcatuck, CT Tue Mar 10, 2009

Need someone who understands costs associated with the investing process.

Answers

5
We would love to help you if your desire is Middle TN.
Ruby Baker
931-510-8990
Yes, if you are interested in Middle TN. Ruby Baker, Managing Broker for Crye-Leike, Cookeville
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 5, 2009
Hello Steve, my name is Jackie and I specialize in finding properties 30-40% under FMV in the state of Texas.
I've located several properties and would like to find investors interested in working with me.
If anyone has an interest please email me @ jpfinancialsrvcs@yahoo.com.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 5, 2009
Hi there, Yes, I have worked with investors and have invested myself. Are you looking commercial or
residential flip???
I do have 1 commercial in Bristol and one 5 family in New Britain that are excellent investments right now. I also have access to the Freddy Mac and Fannie Mae listings that are your best deals right now.

Let me know if I can be of help to you.....Amanda
Hi Steve,
I do specialize in working with investors because I am an active investor myself, and prefer working with like-minded individuals. I am also an active member of 3 Real Estate Investing Associations.
If you would like to contact me, we can discuss what type of properties you are interested in, where you are looking to invest, and whether or not I would be able to help you with that area of the state.
Dan Ross
(860) 736-1002
danross@c21-accessamerica.com
Web Reference: http://www.danrossre.com