lauren owens, Home Buyer in Glenn Dale, MD

I'm am looking to buy a home, neeeding help?Getting the process started..

Asked by lauren owens, Glenn Dale, MD Sat Feb 23, 2013

..I have only one problem i'm not from this area just moved here a few months ago...buy I have a idea home I want for my family...just needing help finding a good area and schools area, i'm also first time buyer so i don't know where to begin.Can someone help?

Answers

7
HI Lauren,

I live right next to Glenn Dale, MD in Bowie off 450. if you need any help any assistance finding a home feel free to contact me and learn more about me at my site.
Hi Lauren, welcome to the area.
I would be more than glad to assist you in finding your new home. You can Check out my past customer recommendations right here on Trulia.. I specialize in working with first time buyers. I suggest interviewing a few agents and pick someone that you feel comfortable with and that you feel will do the best job.

Hopefully you'll give me the opportunity to meet with you. I am a full time agent available 7 days a week.

Buying a Home is definitely a huge investment and you want to make sure your agent has your best interest. From assisting you with getting the best financing, to negotiating the best deal and they are with you every step of the way.

One of my buyers just purchased a home in Glenn Dale and another one will be settling next month both have Elementary school age kids, I am pretty sure you can ask her about the school system, all three of her girls are honor students she loves the school.

Hopefully we can connect. Good Luck! Feel free to email or call me if you have questions.

Thanks for the opportunity
Ella
202-439-7391 cell
http://www.MarylandRealEstateLady.com
Good evening Ms. Owens,

I would be happy to assist you and your family with the purchase of your very first home. Let's schedule some time to discuss your wants and needs in a new home. Feel free to contact me via email at Michael.vaughn@longandfoster.com or phone (301)801-5563.

I look forward to talking with you soon.

Mike Vaughn
Hi Lauren,

I would be happy to help you find a home in this area for your family. There are also many first-time home buyer programs in Maryland that would assist you in your purchase. If you are looking in Glenn Dale, there are currently 23 active listings in that area. Greenbelt, Laurel, Bowie are also areas close by that have available properties. Let me know if you need help.

Jules Cole
RE/MAX Realty Group
Web Reference: http://www.askjules.net
Lauren,

Good evening and hello. My name is Eric Smith and I am a Realtor with the Realty Direct, Inc. real estate firm. I am emailing to let you know that I am available to assist with your real estate purchase and looking forward to working with you on this effort. Please let me know when it would be a good time to reach you by phone to further discuss your housing requirements. I can be contacted by email or at the telephone number listed below.

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerest Regards,

Eric Smith

Eric Smith, Realtor
Realty Direct, Inc.
1401 Mercantile Lane
Suite 100
Largo, MD 20774
(202) 412-1602
http://www.EricSellsHouses.com
Hi Lauren , please give me a call @ 410-977-4279. I will be delighted to help you.
Hi Lauren,

Congratulations on deciding to buy your first home! We can definitely assist you in finding your home. Feel free to send me a message with your direct contact information and let's plan to chat soon! ;)
Web Reference: http://dcmetrohomeguide.com