Melissa_beach, Real Estate Pro in Indian Wells, CA

I'm agent in OC looking to purchase desert 2nd hm w owner financing...Prefer styles 1998-2012 up to 650K/ condo up to 450K. IW, La Q/PD

Asked by Melissa_beach, Indian Wells, CA Tue Jul 3, 2012

Answers

6
Do you know where your clients are looking? Do they prefer to be on a golf course or in a golf course community? Are they willing to put down at least 50 %?
Melissa ,

We have to narrow it down a bit, which city? Do you want this for you or a client ? Do you want a Country Club or Tennis or Golf Course home. Low HOAs vs. higher with Golf ammenites. What do you like to do when you come to the desert? Do you want to to rent it when you are not here? Let me help you sort though these issues .

Soila Thompson
Buyers Agent
Realty Executives, La Quinta
949-545-1177
Hi Melissa. I have a beautiful golf course home #21454574 in Indian Wells. The Seller is very flexible and would also consider a rent to purchase, with a portion of rent applied toward the purchase. It's a 3 bedroom/3 bath home, with 2 masters and spectacular fairway and mountain views. Check out the community at http://www.deserthorizonscc.com/html/index.cfm . We'll be close by this weekend so just call me at 760-218-6893 if you'd like to see this or other properties. Good luck with your search and Happy 4th of July! Laurie & Tim.
I have a great listing! $469500, 1999 11000sf lot, 4 bedrooms 3 bth $123 hoa's! Follow the link below for more information. Another one for $375,000 completely redone!
Web Reference: Http://www.desert-Mls.com
Hi Melissa,
I would be happy to help you find a great place here. You should have plenty to choose from in those price ranges.
When can you come out to go take a look at some homes? I will be free this weekend!
You can find out more about me on my website : livethedesertlife.com and you can reach me by phone at 760-333-8886.
Thanks, Kathy
It cut me off above I'm w ColdwellBanker in Newport Beach..looking for 2 nd home as described above...If you have a listing please help.. I will also consider a REO under 150k..I love the desert! Thanks Melissa M. Schmand 949-689-1103 or melissa_beach@live.com