Home Buying in Brooklyn>Question Details

Charles.ng1, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

I'm about to put in an offer in Weeksville Crown Height Brooklyn. How to find comparable 3 family and lot and building size is 20 by 55?

Asked by Charles.ng1, Brooklyn, NY Sat Nov 9, 2013

Answers

6
Property shark will do your comps for you and still might be free for the first 30 days. Its easy to use. I also have a 3 fam brownstone in crown heights for sale.
Charles, the smart move would be to contract a knowledgeable and experienced realtor with all the resources at their disposal to provide you with the best price possible for what you are looking for. We can provide you with exactly what you need here at Prime Homes NY. Call us and we can put you with the perfect agent to assist you at no cost to you.
We are located at 87-26 Jamaica Ave, Woodhaven, NY 11421. You can also call us at 718-880-2170
Best and most accurate way is to use your own Realtor who will provide you with all information needed to make and offer and be sure you as the buyer is protected in your purchase.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 10, 2013
Why not simply consider working with an agent of your own who can provide accurate and necessary information...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 9, 2013
Dear Charles.ng1:

You can go to the web site http://www.propertyshark.com to research comparable sales. You have to register for the site which is free and it will show you three comparable sales. Alternatively, if you want contact me direct and I can furnish you with as many comparable sales as you need. Either way, good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales/ e-Pro Realtor
Fillmore Real Estate
Office: (718) 252-2000/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 9, 2013
Good morning Charles,

YOU SPEAK TO A SKILLED REALTOR!!!
I can make up a comparable market annalysis, give you the comps, compare them against the price and we can make the best educated offer possible.

AT NO COST TO YOU.

Give me a call anytime, my office is located in Brooklyn.
Cell # : 212.300.3919

Luke Constantino
Commercial/Residential
Keller Williams Realty Empire
9120 4th Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11209
M: (212) 300-3919
O: (718) 954 8400
F: (347) 587-2828
lukenyc@kw.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 9, 2013
Thank you Mr. Constantino. I received a phone call extremely fast. Very professional, answered my question and went above and beyond in providing advice and insights on the area. I look forward to working with Luke in finding another property in Brooklyn.
Flag Sat Nov 9, 2013