Home Buying in Wilton Manors>Question Details

Mike Gallagh…, Home Buyer in Wilton Manors, FL

I'm a 40 yr old gay man w 140k budget buying 2nd cond in so fl. I liked The Grove in Wil Manor. I would prefer 2bd/2ba/wd/bike rack. What?

Asked by Mike Gallagher, Wilton Manors, FL Sat Jan 29, 2011

other zip? So far my favorite complex in my price range is The Grove in Wilton Manor. It did seem a little small, no washer/dryer, and no bike rack. I would like a building that is clean, modern amenities, secure, centrally located, pool, strong association, and low assessments. I have increased my budget to $140,000. Other than 33334, what zip codes should I consider?

Are there any other buildings i should be targeting? I would prefer a smaller complex and will not have a car.

Answers

8
Hi Mike,

I attached for your consideration 2/2 in Wilton Manors currently available for sale. Based on your budget and requirements, not all of the attached listings offer what you asked for. I still would like you to see what is available in your price range.
Please feel free to contact me I will be happy to help you.

954-319-0709
Edytaln@yahoo.com
Hi Mike,
I live and work in the fort Lauderdale, Wilton Manors area Along with with my Teammate Mirlan and also gay, and in answer to your question yes there are some nice communities that i think will fit all or some of your criteria

manor grove, cypress cove/townhouse isle these town homes are in a great location withing walking to all Wilma but they are very private and kinda off the beaten path with lovely grounds and very friendly neighbors.
middle river homes may also be a possibles,

River manors/River shore is a beatiful complex right on the river with gorgeous grounds and pool area a bit closer too oakland park blvd but still in wilton manors, and add zip 33305

We would love to be able to help you find your property , we have lived here in south florida for over 34 years and have been helping our clients find their home since 2003

here are some other properties that may be of interest
http://sef.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=393061184&s…

looking forward to hearing from you

Jose Castillo and Mirlan Saad Realtors, CIPS, ePro, CDPE, REO
Coral Shores Realty
954-240-3940 or 305-812-0532
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 30, 2011
Since real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods, consider researching online, visit areas of interest in person, work with an agent of your own, etc.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 29, 2011
The Grove has 2 disadvantages: size and bathrooms. They are very small with about 700sqft, 2 beds and only 1 bath. They also don't have their own washer/dryer. They are relatively recent construction, but there are better deals out there just a bit father away from Wilton Dr. Joseph Schutz RE/MAX 954-461-7895
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 26, 2014
I own in The Grove. It's a good community and easy walking distance to everything on Wilton Drive.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 3, 2013
Mike, I also live in the manor. as a matter of fact in manor grove. 1st of all you should not be spending $140,000 in manor grove. I assure you I know of two areas close to the drive that would be in that range or less. you can contact me at 954-684-2342. Mark Jewett
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 2, 2011
Hello Mike,

I live and work in WILMA (Wilton Manors).... I know all the current listings within The Grove and what is currently for sale in Wilton Manors. Please visit my website and have a look. I have the best search tool on the web...
Looking forward to helping you find your home.

JOE MINOTTO
REAL LIVING Infinity International
954 881 1753
Hi Mike, I saw your request and would be happy to help you. You can look in zips 33305,33311 and also like you said 33334. Please feel free to contact me. I will be happy to send you listings within your search criteria.

Marie 954-557-5001 Ragent98@aol.com