Home Buying in Easley>Question Details

Sheri, Other/Just Looking in Easley, SC

I'm a (3) year Home owner.But really need a Home that Doesn't need so much fixing Up. Is there a way OUT of My situation? Want to UP GRADE!!!

Asked by Sheri, Easley, SC Fri Jan 25, 2013

Answers

4
If we can assist also, our number is 864-269-7000.
We can assist with estimating value and the steps to getting your current home sold , so you can buy another home in Easley!

cindy@cindyfoxmiller.com
funny You all the Ones that Help Me get this house...out of Options!!!
Flag Sun Jan 27, 2013
Sell yours and buy a new house.
wish it was that easy..Timing is essential!!!
Flag Sat Jan 26, 2013
Sheri,

There are quite a few options available to you that may let you out of your home on short notice and get you into another one quickly, especially if you have equity (or potentially equity) once it is rehabbed. If you already have another place in mind we could help with that also. Give me a call and I'll be glad to talk to you about it and provide options, or feel free to go to our website, http://www.sellmyupstateschome.com for more details. We're local here in the Upstate, so could also tour at a convenient time for you.

Larry Scarborough
Home Buying Investments, LLC
864-660-9009
TY for responding! The Home I Own and Making Payments on is a HUD home.do You have any Idea how Long before I can sell or rent in S.C.?
Flag Sat Jan 26, 2013
Hi Sheri,

You could sell your current home. However, if it's going to be a short sale (you owe more to your lender than current market value), you have to be able to prove financial hardship to your lender or they won't approve a short sale. Also, with a short sale it will negatively affect your credit and there may be tax consequences. You won't be able to buy again for 2-3 years after the short sale closes - unless you pay all cash (in which case if you have the cash, you don't have a financial hardship and won't qualify for a short sale).

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
http://www.RealtyBySR.com