Yvonne G, Renter in 07605

I’m a single, home buyer interested in a “good school district” area (with parking) in NJ within 30 mi of NYC. My budget is apx 125k. Any?

Asked by Yvonne G, 07605 Fri Feb 10, 2012

suggestions?

Answers

7
Hello Yvonne: The low interest rates along with an abundance of inventory will work in your favor as a renter wanting to purchase. I will be happy to work for you in two ways: introduce you to the inventory in our area that meets your requirements and also help you determine how much home you can actually afford based upon your available cash and comfort level for a monthly payment. I'm located in the Wayne office and service 3 counties within your desired location to buy.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 11, 2012
HELLO YVONNE, HAVE YOU BEEN PRE-APPROVED FOR A MORTGAGE, THAT IS HOW YOU KNOW YOUR PRICE RANGE OR IS THAT A NUMBER YOU FEEL IS GOOD FOR YOU? BASED UPON YOUR PRICE RANGE YOU WOULD BE LOOKING AT A 1 BEDROOM CONDO UNIT; IF LOOKING FOR A HOME, THAT CAN HAPPEN GOING MORE NORTH OR WEST, WHICH IS BEYOND YOUR 30 MILE RANGE; DO YOU NEED MASS TRANSIT FOR NYC COMMUTING? TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION AND GUIDE YOU, IT WOULD REQUIRE US SPEAKING; IF YOU WOULD LIKE, PLEASE CONTACT ME;
GEORGE "SERVICE" CONKLIN 973-248-9293 OR JERSEYGEORGE@AOL.COM
REALTY EXECUTIVES OFFICE 973-575-6700
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 10, 2012
When buying a home, the best place to start is to hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent. EBAs only work with homebuyers and there is never a conflict of interest that will jeopardize your negotiating position. Visit http://www.naeba.org for a referral to an Exclusive Buyer's Agent in your area.

I've written a best selling book called Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You. It'll teach you how to buy a home without getting ripped off Follow the link below.

Best of luck!

Alysse Musgrave
214-734-3863
Alysse@HelpUBuyAmerica.com
http://www.HelpUBuyAmerica.com
Any agent here thats telling you its possible is lying period, there is not much to choose from in that price range, I know some condos in Northern NJ but may not be large enough.
I will be more than happy to assist you to find your needs. Feel free to contact my office at 973-694-6500. Don't forget to ask for Walid Khallaf
hey moron ....how the hell you gonna get something in wayne nj for 125k????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? GET A CLUE MAN
The first thing to do is to set up an appointment with my gold service manager. He will go over your currant status to determine waht you truly can afford to buy and be comfortable with.
It is important to do this first. With todays low interest rates, you may be able to afford more home than you think.
Once that is established, I will find you a home.
Please give me a call 862-262-4834.
regards
Robert Hierspiel