Home Buying in Sutter County>Question Details

thumperpack2, Home Buyer in Yuba City, CA

I'm a retired military single parent looking for a mortgage.clear $6k a month 640 credit score I have no credit have been overseas for 10 years.

Asked by thumperpack2, Yuba City, CA Tue Mar 26, 2013

Have $29k in savings $22k in retirement and 12k pounds in my uk account. Can access all except the pound account will take a month to convert and get into checking account. Looking for 180000-250000. Under 210000 I want a 15 year mortgage. I qualify for va loan. Please help me. Due to my injuries in Iraq its hard for me to call someone and just ask for what I need. Also need a real estate person to show and help me buy a house

Answers

4
Hi Thumperpack2,
I would love to assist you with your new home purchase. I have worked with lots Veterans during my 20 year plus tenure in the mortgage lending business and would love to help you purchase a home. A VA mortgage may be a valuable product for us to pursue for you in addition to exploring other mortgage products.

I also have a relationship with a local realtor who I am sure would be happy to help you find a home that meets your family's needs. She also has extensive experience working with Veterans and is an advocate for her buyers.

Please call me at your convenience and I would be happy to get you pre-approved and put you in touch with Lee.

Julie A. Horvath
Area Manager
Northpointe Bank
555 Metro Place North, Suite 320
Dublin, OH 43017
NMLS ID: 563029
866.901.3570 phone
740.602.3320 mobile
866.901.3571 fax
Hello my fellow Vet!

Thank you so for much your service, your sacrifices at least with me don't go unnoticed. I would be more than happy to help you. I am a VA specialist and understand the program like the palm of my hand. To make matters more clear, I am personally going through a home loan process myself (which all Loan Officers should expire every few years to remind them how challenging this process can be). Please either email me by clicking on my profile or call me direct. Either way,

My Kindest Regards!
Web Reference: http://www.AFN-Loans.com
Please send me an email and I will be able to help you purchase a home. Diane M. Medeiros, Realtor San Antonio, Texas diparadise@live.com. Thanks.
Have you thought about a VA loan? I would suggest speaking with a loan officer to get a general idea if you qualify.