Home Buying in Tampa>Question Details

Al, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

I'm a foreigner, and is there any loan that is available to me?

Asked by Al, Outside U.S. Sun Jun 17, 2012

I want to buy a house in U.S.A.(I look for it in Tampa or Orlando for now)
In max $100-150k.

Is there any loan that is available for foreigner?

I have a plan to go to the college 1-2 years later, after that, I apply for visa and the social security, but I have nothing now.

I have work in my country, and there is a stable income.
I go back to my country during vacation for work.
And there is a fixed amount remittance from a family if I started live in U.S.A. (small sum)
And I'm going to pay 10k-20k in down payment.

if there is the loan that is available to me, it's very helpful to me.
I was wondering if I could benefit a little from your expertise.

Answers

7
Banks like New Penn are going to require the same as a full doc loan and require 35 to 40% down and then maybe hit it with another 5% lower LTV for a FL property.

You need a Mortgage Broker.

see programs here: http://www.trulia.com/blog/steve_31/2012/05/mortgage_brokers…
New Penn Financial has a great foreign national loan. I believe you must have funds in a locally drawn bank.
There are different options. But more importantly is

1) Determining the area you want to be in
2) Dealing with an agent that has company's they can refer you to for international mortgages
3) Reviewing your visa options
4) Converting your currency into US dollars so there is no sudden shock at the closing table due to currency exchange rates changing.

If you want to learn more go to http://www.castledreamrealestate.com and look at the various items under the Intenational Buyer tab.
Yes there is but before you do anything call a Mortgage Broker to get qualified and than call me!!! My mortgage brokers name is Blii Baralt his nr is 7277970600 and his cell # 7272445600 and my cell # 7274038948.
You need 30% down to buy in your situation.

However, closing costs can be rolled into purchase.

contact me
Hi Al,

Yes there are loan opportunities available. I would suggest that you start by 1st choosing the area that you really want to live, Tampbay or Orlando. Then interviewing a few agents and find out which one can put you in contact with a good lender that is going to be able secure the best loan option out there for you. I can put you in touch with a great mortgage broker who will work hard for you. Best of luck.

Jeffery Lonas
Real Estate Consultant
Keller Williams Gulfside Realty
727-831-6089
JefferyLonas@gmail.com
Yes, I have worked with several clients such as yourself and have had no problem with getting them a loan.