Home Buying in Houston>Question Details

rango222, Home Buyer in Seattle, WA

I'm a foreign investor looking for a SF home or Townhouse in Houston

Asked by rango222, Seattle, WA Sat Dec 7, 2013

Want to invest in low crime rate and good school neighbourhoods. In addition, may need financing (depends on the property). Any advice would be appreciated.

Answers

11
Hello! What is your price range? I have a free-standing, town home style mini-mansion (4,900 sq. ft)in the Texas Medical Center neighborhood of Soutgate, good schools, beautiful pool and garden. Two blocks walk to the light rail and the Texas Medical Center, five block walk to Rice University. Great location for upper income professional owner or tenant. This is a "hip pocket" property and is not listed in MLS. Price is $1,650,000.00. As an investment property, it should lease for $8,000/month. My firm can also do property management, if you are going to be an out-of-town landlord. If you are interested, please give me a call. Thanks. Christy & Associates, Inc. Skip Christy, Broker/President @ 713-524-2462.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 13, 2013
I have a 1736 sq. ft. townhouse at Beltway 8 and Hammerly with seller financing. Fully renovated. Price $87,900, 10% down, P&I $694/month. Call 713-984-0080 for more details.
New Penn Financial, Rate30 Division has a great Foreign National program to help foreign investors purchase a home in the US with a mortgage! I've done many of these loans and the requirements are relatively basic.

- 35% down
- 24 months reserves (12 months held in US bank account)
- 2 year employment verification, self-employed ok (income limits do apply)
- Credit Reference letter from financial institution in native country
- Loan amounts $100,000-650,000
- Valid Passport or Visa - no US social security number required

Contact me today for more information.

AJ Buniak
VP, Relationship Manager | Rate30, division of New Penn Financial, LLC
NMLS #315878 | 4511 N Himes Ave, Suite 235 | Tampa, FL 33614
Direct: 813.402.4525 | Cell: 423.605.6184 | eFax: 484.594.1858
Here is another great website for school information;

http://har.com/school/

Robert Kandiyoti
RE/MAX Real Estate Associates
robertk@remax.net
We have 2 foreign nationals programs for financing. One is for owner occupied, and second home only. The other is for owner occupied, second home, investment and commercial properties.

Anna Maria Durr, NMLS 266699
CodeMark Financial, LLC
4500 Highway 6, Sugar Land, TX 77478
281-592-0667, anna@codemarkfinancial.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
Here is a great website you can use to look at the crime rates;
http://mycity.houstontx.gov/crime/

Robert Kandiyoti
RE/MAX Real Estate Associates
robertk@remax.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
Depends on the budget of course. There are some town homes in West Houston zoned to Spring Branch schools that are in the 180k range. Stay away from low-priced condos, financing is usually difficult with those. Any single family with a pool can be a great rental in the energy corridor or Katy. The main issue now is low inventory and several others might be trying to buy the same house. Don't expect to get much off the price if the house is in great condition.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
I have several international investor from all over the world , we helped them setting up corporations and tax number through our affiliate network of accountants and lawyers , some even getting there green card by investing in the US , as far as buying Real Estate , we can provide help you in both commercial and Residential property's , we can also help in managment ,finance are available with a down payment , contact me for more details my e mail is helqutub@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://Www.har.com/hany
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
I would be more than happy to assist you. I work with numerous investors both nationally and internationally. Please send me an email telling me exactly what you are looking for to matt@2greystones.com.

Matthew Klovenski
713-397-5891
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
A very good friend and associate of mine works in this area. Please see the provided link below. Tell her Tanya Ess-Young sent ya!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013