Home Buying in Dallas>Question Details

rango222, Home Buyer in Seattle, WA

I'm a foreign investor looking for a SF home or Townhouse in Dallas

Asked by rango222, Seattle, WA Sat Dec 7, 2013

Want to invest in low crime rate and good school neighbourhoods. In addition, may need financing (depends on the property). Any advice would be appreciated.

Answers

10
The first step is to get preapproval from a local lender (if you need financing) then work with a local REALTOR to assist you in your home search. A preapproval letter from a lender is required for all offers for real estate in SF (and maybe Dallas?) so that's why it's important to contact a lender first. If you need a referral for a great SF real estate agent, please let me know. I recently worked with a SF agent that helped close a house for one of my clients and she did a fantastic job.

Jason Walter

REALTOR® - lic #01923240
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) - lic #103885
Hammer Real Estate Group
(916) 716-1341
Please refer to my profile for review and feel free to give me a call at 4697770878 as I know I will be able to help assist in what you are wanting to accomplish. I have helped people buy apartment complex's to single family homes and everything in between.
New Penn Financial, Rate30 Division has a great Foreign National program to help foreign investors purchase a home in the US with a mortgage! I've done many of these loans and the requirements are relatively basic.

- 35% down
- 24 months reserves (12 months held in US bank account)
- 2 year employment verification, self-employed ok (income limits do apply)
- Credit Reference letter from financial institution in native country
- Loan amounts $100,000-650,000
- Valid Passport or Visa - no US social security number required

Contact me today for more information.

AJ Buniak
VP, Relationship Manager | Rate30, division of New Penn Financial, LLC
NMLS #315878 | 4511 N Himes Ave, Suite 235 | Tampa, FL 33614
Direct: 813.402.4525 | Cell: 423.605.6184 | eFax: 484.594.1858
We can help you, but financing is unlikely. You will likely need to pay cash for investment properties in USA. We have some lenders who will lend on investment properties for non-resident clients, but typically the interest rates don't make sense.....something like 30-50% with 9-10-11% interest.

We have many overseas clients and investor clients and willing to help you any way we can.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Pick any 1 Realtor only to work with.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
Hello, I have access to private lenders who make loans to foreign nationals. No social security card needed. I'm also a real estate broker and can help u identify and manage ur property for u as well.
Amin Barrister
214.566.2646
Amin@DFWRealtyMortgage.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
I would recommend setting you up with a loan officer and deal with properties in the little elm, Melissa, Plano, mcKinney areas. If you would like my assistance please feel free to contact me.

Toya Andrews
817-797-5103
Ltstevens03@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
Any of the agents here can assist you in your search. I work primarily in the McKinney, Allen, Plano, Richardson and Melissa area. All of these places have low crime and great schools. I also deal with many investment properties.

If I can be of assistance, please contact me.

Barbara Wilson
StarCrest Realty
214-564-7579
bwilson228@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
Good evening to you.

My name is Olivier Sebag with Nathan Grace Real Estate,
I would happy to help you and set you up with an automatic search with your criteria, I also may recommend you some loan officers locally here in Dallas to help you purchase property in the case needed.

You can either call me or email me anytime.

Thank you.

Olivier

Olivier Sebag GRI
100 Highland park Village
Suite 223, Dallas TX 75205
(C)214.356.9221
Email;olivier@nathan-grace.com
http://www.nathan-grace.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
Contact one of us Dallas Real Estate agents to assist you one on one.
Web Reference: http://thinkdallas.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013