Home Buying in Tampa>Question Details

johncook62, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

I'm a foreign investor looking for a SF home or Townhouse in Tampa

Asked by johncook62, Las Vegas, NV Mon Aug 19, 2013

Answers

16
Joseph Caldwell’s answer
Congrats, Tampa has been a great area for investors. Are you looking to buy and hold..rent it out, or flip the property? If you email me what your goals are I can better help you with properties that fit your criteria.
Watch out the guy named Ricard - EI Bey.
He is a fraud. He cannot get you any loan at all. What he does is cheat your money for appraisal which he will never done. Once if he got the money, he will not answer your phone or email anymore. You can search at Georgia License website, he does not have license at all. Just a fraud.
Good day.

We are licensed real estate company that work with foreign nationals on a regular basis. Our offices and services stretch from Tampa, Orlando, down to the popular Miami area. We have established relationships with finance professional that deal only with Foreign national loans. Here are some highlights of their financing :

25% down payment
Loans up to $1,000,000
Interest rates as low as 6%

Jose Mejia
Broker Partner
Cell 727.290.6900
jose.mejia@newhomeprograms.com
Foreign National Loans

Borrowers using TIN Okay
Borrowers with NO CREDIT SCORE
Borrowers with NO SSN
Foreign Nationals {Expatriate}- NO PASSPORT {Must have valid work visa or 30% Down}
70% LTV Purchases
65% LTV Rate & Term Refinance
50% LTV Cash Out {Possible higher if financials are up to par}
Multiple properties OKAY
Corporation purchasing and refinancing OKAY

Richard- El Bey
Avarice Investments
(706) 399-7813 cell
(678) 752-8062 Office
thegocp@gmail.com
Hi John,

If you're still looking I just had a Short Sale Townhouse come back on the market with a required price of $110k. It will need new carpet and appliances and paint. Take a look:

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/Tampa_FL_33…

Alma
Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty
813.244.9898
Now is a great time to purchase US property. I've worked with a number of foreign investors and there's some things to keep in mind. Once you've purchased the property, you will want to quickly obtain an ITIN from the IRS. Your income will be taxed in one of two ways, either 30% of gross rents (this is quite steep) or you need to file for an exemption and you can claim deductions. Regardless of where in the US you purchase your property, it's crucial to be squared away with the IRS. I've seen many international investors jump into things without knowing the whole system of how US rental property works. Just trying to help you avoid future headaches.

We offer consulting for foreign nationals. Email me if you're interested.

Thank,
Craig
Hi John, there are many attractive investment opportunities in Pasco county. I would be glad to send a list. Or you can visit my website, jimsteele.remax-florida.com, and use my free property finder.

Jim Steele
Re/Max Marketing Specialists
727-656-7694
jimsteele@remax.net
Now is a great time to invest in properties. You will find lots of good deals. Let me know what you are looking for price-wise and I can help.

Margaret Hassani
Broker, Lightning Realty
Innovation and Experience
(813) 766-1501
Fax (813) 443-0118
zzmarg@gmail.com
http://www.LightningRealtyFL.com

We have a severe shortage of inventory of homes under $200k so you will need to make your offer "sight unseen" within hours of being listed to get in the "multiple offer" bidding round.

There are also some strategies that your Realtor can help you with to improve your chances of beating out the multitude of cash investors buying up everything in Tampa Bay.

I would suggest deciding on a Realtor and s/he will help you achieve your goal.

Don't expect to buy below comps, prices are rising rapidly in Tampa Bay--unless you are going to go the very risky route of buying directly at the county online foreclosure auction. You will not get clear title and may have trouble evicting the landlord or a tenant. This is not for a rookie or a risk averse buyer but can be the easiest way to actually buy a property in this market.

Alma
Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty
813.244.9898 http://www.SoldOnTampa.com
Lot's of great opportunities across Tampa Bay. As already stated below any criteria you could share would greatly assist in setting you up on a daily email of available properties. I am here to assist you in the North Tampa Area and Pasco County.

Please feel free to call me or visit my website at http://www.thelonghometeam.com. I also have access to a great Foreign National Loan that will allow you to finance up to 65% of your purchase if interested.

Scott Lynn

Long & Associates Realty
There are lots of great places around Tampa. I have several listings that you might like. Please contact me to schedule showings at your convenience.
Hello John,

Depending on what your plans are for the property long or short term you must be cautious as you could face adverse tax ramifications as a foreign buyer. It is in your best interest to deal with a real estate agent that is knowledgeable in these tax areas.

I have that experience and knowledge that will allow you to make informed decisions regarding your purchase and I have lived and worked in the Tampa Bay area for 57 years.

I can be reached at 813-610-7532.

Jack Craparo
John
it is the best time to invest in the Tampa Bay area. Need more info so I can give you the best advice on where and what to purchase. What amount of ROI are you looking for? Call me so we can talk further.
Bill Szydlowski
8133234443
Come down for a visit to tampa , you will love it and great homes great deals
I work with investors, I have investors from New Jersey, from Canada, from England, I am managing the properties for them, I find tenants for them and when we find the properties I make sure you are getting the most property for your money. Let my experience and perseverance work for you. Good luck in making money in the USA
Hello John! My name is Ann Smart and I'm a realtor that specializes in the Tampa Bay area. It would be my pleasure to provide you with excellent service. Feel free to contact me with any questions you have! I can be reached by email at annsmart2004@yahoo.com or mobile phone at 813 72- 9143.
Look forward to chatting with you!
Ann.