Home Buying in Brookhaven>Question Details

ezkaren, Home Buyer in Brookhaven, PA

I'm a first time home buyer with not so great credit an credit card debt. What are my options?

Asked by ezkaren, Brookhaven, PA Sat Mar 23, 2013

This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3097885563-158-E-Chelton-Rd-B…

Hi Karen,

First off, if your located in Brookhaven and are either looking to stay local or move within the areas of Delaware County you surely email me with your contact info...I work closely with those buyers that have "buying a new home" as a challenge due to credit report debt. I can connect you with a local mortgage expert...they can give you an idea of what you need to do and how long, if your following their plan it will take you to get into a new home. It feels great to move towards your goals! Lets get started.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Abigail Manero
Century 21
Property linked does not seem very expensive so by all means let a Mortgage professional examine your situation.
Your options are limited. The best thing for you to do is to go and sit down with a local mortgage lender and see if you even qualify for a mortgage. It may be that you will need to improve your credit and lower your credit card balance before you are able to get a mortgage to buy a home.
Hello Karen,

you need to have a plan to repair your credit and lower your credit card debt.

Alan Openshaw
Cornerstone Lending Inc
Southampton Pa 18966
215 953 0800
cell 267 992 7276
NMLS ID 143960