Home Buying in Jackson>Question Details

Ldunham81, Home Buyer in Jackson, NJ

I'm a first time home buyer interested in purchasing a home in Jackson. I'm looking for a realtor that's familiar with short sales

Asked by Ldunham81, Jackson, NJ Tue Sep 25, 2012

and USDA loans. Any recommendations?

Answers

7
Continue your due diligence in the area and on Realtors. Look for a Realtor that is SFR Certified, (Short Sale and Foreclosures) not hat this is the cure all to your finding a realtor needs, but ist is a step in the right direction.

The designation alone does not ensure a short sale specialist, but, ask questions and see how many short sales an agent has closed.

If the agent says.. we make an offer and give it to an attorney.. then question what they do, how they do it. Short Sales are a process.. you need an agent that understand the process and can get answers in a short period of time. Just handing it to an attorney IS NOT getting a short sale transaction done. Email or call and we can discuss how a Short Sale s correctly presented and completed.

As an expert in the area with the SFR designation, I can help you find that property and if all clicks, get it done in a reasonable amount of time.

John Sacktig
Broker Manager
SFR Certified
Orange Key Realty
Direct: 732-21-31409
JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
My suggestion us to get preapproved for a mortgage 1st. Call First Prestige MortgageServices 9737448300
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 30, 2012
Good Day,
We can help. We just closed our most recent short sale last week. We represented both the buyer and seller and our buyer received a USDA loan. Our mortgage contact closes the most USDA loans in the country. Please feel to call or email us today.
Wolde Simon
Prosper@prosperteam.com
(732) 942-5280 x127
You can find specialized agents for short sales by visiting http://www.CDPE.com.

Good luck to you,
I have successfully closed on short sales and would be glad to discuss the ups and downs you can expect with this process. Our Financial Services department also handles USDA loans if you would like to speak with an expert. It is best if we meet. Do not hesitate to call for an appointment (732) 567-5995.

My name is Diana Brunner and I have been selling real estate in Jackson for the past 10 years. I live in town too and have a child in the school district. I volunteer for numerous non-profit organizations in town and have also served on the board of directors for the community I live in.

If you're looking to know about Jackson (or the surrounding communities) then I'm your girl! I am not only a sales person, but a broker as well, which is the highest form of licensure you can have in NJ.

In addition to that, I am also certified through the National Association of Realtors as a short sale and foreclosure expert (SFR) and I am an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) as well!

Just yesterday I closed on my 5th USDA loan for a client as well.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience at (732) 904-8403 and you'll see for yourself that your search is over! I look forward to working closely with you to help you achieve your goals!

Have a great day! :)

-Diana Brunner
Keller Williams Realty Monmouth/Ocean
Hello, first narrow down your area of jackson where you wnat to buy a house.
Than look for Real Esatte offices in that area.Call the office and ask for one agent that is familiar with short sales and do the same with 2 other offices. YOU have to be recruit an agent.
Thank you.

Kadibhai (Kadi)
Better Homes & Gardens Gary Greene, Realtor Katy/Houston
Phone: 832-228-7978
Fax: 281-646 1841
Email: kadi.kadibhai@garygreene.com
Web: http://www.har.com/kadi
"The highest compliment I am ever given is when
I am referred to your family & friends!"