Home Buying in Morgantown>Question Details

Megan Durkin, Home Buyer in

I'm a first-time home buyer in Morgantown and wonder if anyone has had either a good or bad experience with Dan Ryan Homebuilders.

Asked by Megan Durkin, Fri Apr 13, 2012

Answers

3
You may want to expand your search with other properties as well.. Then you can make a more educated decision. If you select a Realtor to work with, that person can help you through this decision. Dan Ryan represents only their properties. A Realtor can show you those as well as all of the properties listed, no matter what agency has the listing. This way you work with one person who can get to know you and your likes and dislikes.
You may work with a real estate agent to get the best deal.Your real estate agent can help you to find a best home and get the best price.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 13, 2012
My husband and I bought our first home in Morgantown 2 years ago and went with a Dan Ryan Builder townhome. We absolutely love it! They answered all our questions and are very responsive when we had issues with small things, like a drip under our sink. I would highly recommend them, at least for a first time home buyer.