Home Buying in Newark>Question Details

Scar72, Home Buyer in Newark, DE

I'm a first time home buyer, I have a credit score of 640, will that credit score get me a mortgage??

Asked by Scar72, Newark, DE Mon Dec 10, 2012

Low credit score mortgages

Answers

8
Yes you get a loan now with a 640. FHA can go down to 580 but lenders set their own score requirements.I tell all my clients to visit The Lenders Network, They have helped me close many homes by getting my clients approved if anyone can get you a loan they can..

1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 10, 2013
Yes, you can obtain credit with a 640 credit score and most likely give a very competitive rate. Give me a call and my team can help you get qualified and into your new home.
Jason Infanti is a fantastic mortgage rep with Prudential and is who I send my first time buyers to! If anything the first step I would take is to give him a call.
You should be well on your way to qualifying. Depending on the lender you choose they may also have other requirements. There are many really nice first time buyer programs available as well. These programs are only available thru certain lenders. I have a list I can send to you if you don't already have it. Please let me know if I can help in any way and I would be happy to.
Yes, 640 is the FHA minimum. You should be OK with that credit score.
Prudential has a mortgage business - Trident Mortgage. Jason Infanti 302-999-9999 can help get you qualified. If you don't have an agent, give me a call. I work in New Castle County, DE and Chester County, PA.
Sophia Bilinsky
Prudential Fox & Roach
Cell 252-267-2701
Yes a 640 is the minimum score required to obtain an FHA mortgage. The mortgage company will also take a close look at your overall financial situation. Can I put you in touch with a great loan officer to start the process?
Absolutely....FHA mortgage is with a minimum score of 640. There are also programs through the state to help with down payment assistance. Give me a call if you want detailed information @ 302-377-1145. I can put you in touch with a mortgage rep who specializes in first time homebuyers.
Typically yes. There are many factors that would come into play, but that is a great start. Please feel free to call and schedule a time when we could meet. I will be glad to walk you through the process. 302-598-1302 Thank you