Gladys Baerga…, Real Estate Pro in 10583

I'm a RE lkg to buy a vac condo in Pompano Beach near the water preferably ocean. What is the best place I can look at that is reasonable under?

Asked by Gladys Baerga Viruet, 10583 Sun Jan 29, 2012

100 K

Answers

6
Hi Gladys,
getting a direct beachfront property is very tough under 100 K but in the mid 100's in Lauderdale by the Sea area there is a couple low rise complexes that have units available in inventory is LOW and does not last long as many people buy as a second home in Florida. Feel free to contact me to discuss your needs so I can better assist you in your purchase. I live on the ocean and it's simply living the dream Here.
Warm Regards,
Russ Greenberg, Realtor, ePro
561-445-8782
FlaHomeMover@aol.com
Realty Associates "works for you"
Yes, there are good values....and depending on what you are looking for and your preferences....I specialize in the beaches and can help you. Please contact me me with a little more information so I cna help you narrow it down.
Joy White
Charles Rutenberg Realty
http://www.SouthFloridaRelEstateInvestments.com
814-954-0678
There are a few buildings north of Atlantic Blvd where we can still find reasonable prices.
as a real estate agent, you'll likely need to look at the new Stated Income Alt loan programs for FL, unless you can qualify like a FULL DOC W-2 borrower or paying cash

http://www.STATEDINCOMEALT.COM
Hi Gladys, I can get you in a 2BR/2BA for under $100K about 1 to 2 blocks from the beach. Call me for more info. (561) 212-2306................Suzan
Hi Gladys,
I live on the water in zip code 33062 which shares the two cities of Pompano Beach & Lauderdale By The Sea, and coincidently just researched the same type of property for a client. Turns out, there is very low inventory for condos on or near the water in this area and price range. However I did come across a few condos in wonderful areas that I would be happy to share with you. Please contact me and I'll be happy to discuss this with you. Congratulations on your decision to purchase a condo down here. You will enjoy it tremendously.
All The Best,
Jen Babacan
Galleria International Realty
jenbabacan@live.com
Cell (954) 648-7334