Home Buying in Orlando>Question Details

Levi Dutra F…, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

I'm Brazilian and I would to buy maybe two foreclosed condos, repair them and rent to long term. Where are the best areas to invest in orlando?

Asked by Levi Dutra F Junior, Orlando, FL Tue Feb 26, 2013

I have a budget of $ 140,000 cash, you guys think that with that money I can make a good investment and get some fixed income Monthly?

Answers

12
It would depend of how much are you trying to buy the foreclosure for and how are you buying them.
There is different rental potential in Central Florida but the price range will change so as the rental income. I work with a lot of investor and I have a lot of experience building they portfolio. feel free to contact my Office Assistant Jeaneva at 407-878-4834 or Contact me for more information.
Have a great day.

Marta Rosario
Real Estate Agent
407-232-4333
Hi Levi:

Downtown Orlando gives you very attractive rental rates. Then close to UCF due to university students is a good place to invest. Lastly Lake Nona is one of the most prominent areas to invest right now. The prices are on the higher side in Lake Nona but it is the center of job creation and very much the hottest place to invest in my opinion.

Having said that, if you would also like to conduct your own search from a single source that has the entire inventory of homes for sale in Central Florida, you are more than welcome to use our website: http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com. This website basically contains the same data base that all the agents use to search for homes.

Have a fantastic day & I look forward to hearing from you.

Abraham Bidhendi
Top Producer Realtor® with over 25 years of experience
Awarded as Exit's TOP Buyer side Transactions for the State of Florida
We have had 142 successful transactions during the past year alone.
Exit Realty Access, LLC
Direct: (407) 744-2533
Fax: (407) 444-9925
Email: REOsofflorida@msn.com
Website: http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com
Kissimmee Office: 391 N. Main St., Kissimmee, FL 34741
Altamonte Springs Office: 660 Palm Springs Dr., Suite D, Altamonte
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 27, 2013
Levi, when you get a chance contact me at 407-770-4241 sou Brasilero trabalho neste marcado desde 1994.

Daniel Schmaltz
407-770-4241
centralflhomes@gmail
http://www.danielschmaltzrealtor.com
Olá, Levi. Por favor entre em contato comigo por email: triskarealtor@gmail.com ou tel: 321.354.5459. Trabalho com investidores brasileiros em Orlando. Obrigada. Priscila Triska.
What kind of return are you looking for? I especialize in condo sales and I mostly work with international buyers. I look for properties that will give you the investement you are looking for.

If you are looking for a Realtor i will be more than happy to help.

Edith J Colon
c.407-227-3439
Yes that is possible.
I can send you a list of currently available properties and include a full explanation of the purchase process regarding distressed properties.

Many others will suggest metrowest, but you must be careful which areas you choose. Several communities have issues with HOA and construction; example the Hamptons. Make sure you know what your getting into. I have been representing investment clients since the crisis of '08-'09 and I can provide a list of what has worked for them and what has not. I can also include a net sheet detailing costs, return and cap rate. I would focus your property search on quality, family oriented neighborhoods such as winter garden, lake Nona and similar. If you are comfortable exploring all options, expand your search to southwest Florida. Seek areas focused on growth & development or established, concentrated wealth. Often times, the best scenario is purchasing multiple units to diversify your property portfolio. Other times it is best to focus on a single property. That depends on your financial goals; we can determine the proper scenario after talking more about your goals. Typically with cash investments we look for properties that can provide between 5-15% cap rates with a focus on building long term equity and appreciation in addition to steady cash flow. For more information about my investment process, click through to my profile and send a message or follow the link below to the GalleonProperties.com website. Here you can search the MLS in central Florida and visit the investor page to search listings and use our Investor Search Tool to analyze surrounding rental rates of each listing.

Best of luck with your investment goals.

Danny Barto
Galleon Real Estate
Levi,

Metrowest ROI to low, stay away high HOA fee eat up profit, I will show you how the hedge funds run there ROI calculations i.e. safer, more cautious.... go with a pro, who does it ALL DAY EVERYDAY, check my reviews....

VP
Levi,

Condo units in the Central Florida area are for sale for as low as $30,000 each. When selecting a unit for a long term purchase make sure to look at the Condo Association documents to check if there are restrictions on the number of units that can be non-owner occupied, the association fees, how many units are behind on payments or in foreclosure, and if any special assessments are due or planned.

High Condo fees or major assessments can eat up your return on investment.

If you need further assistance in selecting properties to add to your portfolio, please let me know.

Michael D. Bellamy, P.A.,
REALTOR, SFR, BPOR
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc
1900 Summit Tower, Ste. 220
Orlando, FL 32810

407.536.MIKE(6453) (direct)
407.622.2122 (office)
407-567-7551 (fax)
michael@michaelbellamy.net
http://www.michaelbellamy.net
"The Standard of Excellence
Hi Levi, I am a full time Realtor and I have been selling real estate in central Florida since 1994, most of my clients are investors, I am also from Brasil when you get a chance give me a call at 407-770-4241 or e mail me at centralflhomes@gmail.com.
Ola Levi Junior,

eu sou brasileira também e trabalho com corretagem em Orlando à mais de 8 anos. Meu foco sempre foi investidores brasileiros no mercado de Orlando. Me envia um e-mail ou me telefona para discutirmos as melhores oportuniidades. As melhores áreas para retorno em aluguel são: os arredores de Hunter's Creek; em Dt Orlando ( a propriedade certa dará um retorno muito bom, os alugueis são bem altos), norte de Orlando também se aluga muito bem; e claro Metrowest (área de maior concentração de brasileiros).

Você pode entrar em contato no iluskarealtor@hotmail.com ou 407-925-2221.

Att.,
Iluska Alves
RE/MAX Town Centre
Levi,
Best to stay in an area close to Orlando, check out Metro West.

Hope this helps, contact me direct if I can help further.

Dave & Patty Lowe
Real Estate Broker

davelowe@orlandohomestore.com
Levi,

I currently work with a number of investors, to include a SEC certified hedge fund. If you send me a quick email, i will send you some properties, you will find compelling, and will have a high rate of return.

Highest and best regards,

Vincent Warren Paige, Jr.
REALTOR® | RE/MAX Showcase
Certified Broker Price Opinion Registered Agent (BPOR)
8934 Conroy Windermere Road | Orlando, FL 32835
Direct: 407.256.8190 | Fax: 407.264.8073
E-mail: vpaige1@yahoo.com
Come to think of it , i might be able to get two of them for that amount! =o)
Flag Tue Feb 26, 2013