Hello, Home Buyer in 20814

I love the Promenade in Bethesda, & 10101 nearby. I prefer a lobby. 3rd fl Westwood Gardens in SS, MD feels like a loft. Know any 2 bd lofts w/

Asked by Hello, 20814 Sat Jan 22, 2011

lobby? I really love lofts, but I don't know if I can afford one. Hoping to find a 2bd room child-friendly condo for my 6 year old son and I to rent and/or buy with loft like ceilings like top floors at Westwood Gardens in Silver, Spring, MD, with full service lobby like The Promenade, or Ten Ten One in Rockville. Has anyone heard of something that could be a match?

Answers

5
Hi- Have you found a loft to rent or purchase yet? There is a fabulous loft in Silver Spring not far from downtown and it is near Rock Creek Park, which would be excellent for your son. Please let me know if you would like further information.

http://www.dcdwell.com
Web Reference: http://www.dcdwell.com
Good Morning, There is a wonderful loft condo located in Germantown. It is 3 bedrooms, 2 full and one 1/2 bath plus a garage. The laundry is located on the loft level. Cathederal ceilings, palladian windows and a gas operated fireplace are just a few of the ammenities. The price is $257,900. Please let me know if you would like pictures or a link. It does not have a lobby like 10101 or the Promenade but is a secure & not quite as elegant an entry.
Lucy 301-502-5027
There are lofts which may fit your needs in Silver Spring, MD. If you would like, please call us to set up an appointment.
Liz & Cecil Jackson
Jackson Premier Properties, Inc.
301-972-4181
There are a few places that might fit what you are looking for. Could you please send me a few more details on price, etc and I would be happy to help you find your loft-styled home.

Melissa
mbarkalow@comcast.net
You might consider a wonderful building wotj a loft that I just saw on Ordway in DC. Please give me a call at 240-401-5577 and I would be glad to show you it.
Lise Howe
240-401-5577