Dljw, Home Owner in Philadelphia, PA

I love east oak lane its a wonderful neighborhood to live in. Unfortunately I don't know if I can afford a home in this quiet section, can you help .

Asked by Dljw, Philadelphia, PA Sun Oct 13, 2013

Id like to know if I can afford an home in this neighborhood

Answers

4
Inna Olson’s answer
You need to get pre-qualify before you shop for a home. You can ask your friends or relatives if they can recommend any reliable mortgage company. A mortgage broker will look at several different loan companies to find you the best rates. Small local bank or your credit union may have options that will save you money as well. Once you find for how much you are could be approved and how much will be monthly mortgage payment than you will decide how much you can really afford to pay every month. A good rule is to keep your mortgage along with your taxes and insurance between twenty five and thirty percent of your income.
Please contact me and I will be happy help you with all process of buying home in your desirable area
Inna Olson
Century 21 Montague-Canale
Office 215-355-5500 ext 147
Cell215-870-1364
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 13, 2013
I'm in East Oak Lane resident. First and foremost you should speak with a local lender can secure your funding.
Good Afternoon;
There are a few steps in deciding if a home in East Oaklane is in your future.
The first being what total monthly mortgage payment are you comfortable paying.The second is what mortgage amount can you be approved for.The third is are you willing to do decorating work in your new home.If you are then homes at a lesser price will be available for you.
We can discuss all of these factors if you will contact me at the below information.
Don Sherman
Century21Advantage Gold
Cellphone-267-716-8228
Email-realtor94@gmail.com
I would be happy to assist you and send you listings of homes to see what is available.
Please send me a private message and we can discuss further.
Jennifer

Jennifer L. Geddes, MBA
Tri-County Realty-Philadelphia
Jennphilarealtor@gmail.com