Home Buying in Red Hook>Question Details

mikestan1962, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

I love Red Hook and want to buy there, but am worried transport and projects will always deter wealthier families from living there.

Asked by mikestan1962, Brooklyn, NY Wed Jun 12, 2013

Answers

4
Felix A. Garcia’s answer
Red Hook has grown and I believe there's still some room for growth and to invest prices are high right now but with sandy the area took a bit of a hit but I believe it still will grow. I'm very familiar with the area since I grew up close by and own a business there.If you have any questions feel free to contact me

Felix
Robert Defalco Realty
There are major things happening in Red Hook. A major developer bought and developed a 70 unit condo building on Imlay Street. Call me if you;d like to discuss everything I know about whats up and coming in Red Hook. I have an office near Fairway. 347-489-3315
Red Hook is up and coming. With Fairways, new restaurants and bars popping up everywhere, and the NYC water taxi going back and forth to the city, it's become quite charming. Real estate experts have said Red Hook is one of the top 10 areas to invest in in the next decade! Real estate mogul Barbara Corcoran bought a building there herself which she rents out.

If your interested in looking at some properties or just want to chat, feel free to contact me!

Jennifer Sayad, Esq.
NYS Lic. Real Estate Assoc. Broker
Neuhaus Realty, Inc.
Direct: (917) 499-9832
Fax: (718) 987-3225
http://www.NeuhausRealty.com
Okay I understand give me a call 347-338-7546