Home Buying in Temecula>Question Details

lisa, Home Buyer in Temecula, CA

I looking to buy in Temecula. Which communities (HOA areas) maintain value, safest, 5-7 min to 15, homes approx $500k, quiet.

Asked by lisa, Temecula, CA Thu Feb 20, 2014

Answers

10
Thanks for all of the answers. Update. Found a realtor and looked at homes approximately 10 days ago. Leaning towards Crowne Hill or Morgan Hill- top of my budget. 500-600k range. Some reluctance about time to get to 15 but I liked some of the view lots with new construction.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 5, 2014
You might want to check out Rancho Madera in Redhawk. It's a very small, private gated community with only 69 homes. There are several others great communities. We have more than 150 active listings and a bunch of upcoming ones.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 25, 2014
Here's a link to search for ALL AVAILABLE homes in Temecula.

http://www.come2temecula.com
Flag Tue Feb 25, 2014
There are many choices but Wolf creek is great with huge parks if you have children, its right next to the 15. I also like Morgan Hill being one of the best neighborhoods and schools have excellent ratings. If you would like to do a search for property in private you can go to dianehaman.com and find every property in Temecula. Or I can show you around town free with no obligation. I just bought myself in that price range and know the market well. What ever you decide I wish you the best of luck in your search and welcome you to Temecula!

Diane Haman
First Team Real Estate
9518581003
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 25, 2014
Hey Lisa,
There are many areas in Temecula that fit your criteria. Haverston, Crowne Hill, Vintage Hill, Paloma Del Sol, Redhawk, Wolf Creek are just among the few areas that are not only beautiful and safe, but close to the 15. I'd love to help you in anyway possible. Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions!
Andrea Holmes
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 22, 2014
By the way, $500K is definitely the top end of price for an HOA home in Temecula. You will get a lot of home for that price. I just bought and sold a home here myself.

Another suggestion besides Crowne Hill is the newer neighborhoods of Paseo del Sol with larger homes, i.e. right off De Portola. Those are also in close proximity to the 15.
Best of luck.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 21, 2014
I listed, sold and purchased a new home with my agent.
Flag Tue Feb 25, 2014
Are you just looking by yourself?
Flag Sun Feb 23, 2014
Thanks for answering. I will look at Crowne Hill.
Flag Fri Feb 21, 2014
I think you will like Crowne Hill right in the middle of town, it's quiet pretty sure you could leave a bike out all night and have it still be there in the morning. Easy to use Rancho California to the 15...

Best Regards, Jim
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 21, 2014
You are welcome.....Of course I would be glad to assist you if you need to find a agent to work with you.
Flag Sat Feb 22, 2014
Flag Fri Feb 21, 2014
Hi Lisa,

We agree with Andrea below that Haverston, Crowne Hill, Vintage Hill, Paloma Del Sol, Redhawk, and Wolf Creek would be great options for you. Having said that, we live in Harveston and are really biased towards Harveston!

Best of luck and feel free to ask if you have questions about any of these neighborhoods or to see homes at 760-580-0997

Liv and Art :)
Temeku Hills is a nice area with great community amenities. If you would like to get together, I can take you around and show you the different communities based on what you are looking for in your lifestyle. I relocated to Temecula in 2000 when my husband was transferred for work. I know what is like to relocate. Please contact me if you would like my help with your relocation.
You will have a lot of great possibilities in your price range. Email me if you'd like me to set up an MLS search that will detail all the available homes that fit your needs.

Kevin McLaughlin, Broker Owner
Berkshire West Realty
info@BWestRealty.com
951-375-0367
I would be more than happy to help you. Just email me if you have any other questions or concerns.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer

http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com
408-352-5147
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com