Home Buying in Venice>Question Details

mbarnett1057, Home Buyer in Venice, FL

I looked at this area two weeks ago to purchase a home and fell in love with it. Can someone tell me a little more about the 34293 area in general?

Asked by mbarnett1057, Venice, FL Sat Feb 1, 2014

Answers

2
There's really something for everyone here. You have a choice of either Venice Beach or Manasota Key beach. Either one is maximum 20 minutes away from most subdivisions.

South Venice has a community ferry that takes you to a private beach on the extreme north end of Manasota Key, and a community boat launch.

You can find starter homes just under $100K to some really nice golf course homes into the mid $500's. You are just minutes from all the shops and restaurants in downtown Venice.

Some homes do not have public water or sewer, so if this is a concern, I can help you filter those out if you'd like me to help you search.

David Barr, Broker Associate
Allison James Estates & Homes
Beautiful area. Depends on what life style you are looking for. Deed restricted communities pretty much defend your property values but can be a bit restrictive especially if you have young children. Age group 55 & up check out Venetia off Jacaranda Blvd. Wide range of pricing.
Thank you Carol.
Flag Mon Feb 3, 2014