Home Buying in Landover>Question Details

century21the…, Home Buyer in Landover, MD

I lived ne4ar Barlowe and Dutch Village Drive (80th Ave) from 1966-71. My rent was $84 a month

Asked by century21theatre, Landover, MD Sun Apr 28, 2013

This is not a question just a wonderful trip down memory lane

Answers

3
Now the rent is roughly $1300 a month.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 28, 2013
Wow! that's amazing. I bought my first house in Glenridge (off Route 50, behind the Super Giant) for $18,000 and when I realized my house payments were going to be $150 a month I flipped out. How times have changed. i hope yoiu enjoy that area as much as I did when I lived there. I'm in northern Virginia now and own my home outright and have a spectacular private sandy beach in the backyard on a wonderful stream.
Flag Mon Apr 29, 2013
Flag Mon Apr 29, 2013
Amazing how the rate has changed!
Flag Mon Apr 29, 2013
Hello Home Buying in Landover!

There are still wonderful properties in and around the Landover area. I welcome the opportunity to work with you to find another home that will send you down memory lane the next 40 years.

Bridgette "Kyria" Chase
Associate Broker | Exit Bennett Realty
301.974.7110 | mobile
Hi century21the. May I help you find your new home?