Home Buying in Lake Nona>Question Details

Rob Base, Home Buyer in Lake Nona, Orlando, FL

I live out of state and would like to hear from someone living in or knowledgeable with Eagle Creek homes/community

Asked by Rob Base, Lake Nona, Orlando, FL Tue Mar 22, 2011

Answers

2
Hi Rob,

You'll find a guide to the medical city area on my website together with lots of links to community information sites.

Eagle Creek is in many ways the poster child for what went wrong during the bubble and how much the medical city project has turned everything around. The frenzy to buy homes from KB, Park Square, or Greater was quite a site to see from 2004 to 2006. An awful lot were investors buying to flip. Then of course the bubble burst and because of the timing Eagle Creek was hit worse than most. In 2007 and 2008, this place looked really bad. Fast forward to today and it's in demand again because of it's close proximity to the medical city and Lake Nona High and Middle Schools. The current builder, Centerline, has sold over 100 new homes since the started a little over a year ago.

I was there just 2 days ago taking photos for a foreign client and joked to my wife that sometimes I felt like I'd been in everyone of the KB and Park Square homes. an exageration to be sure, but I have been in dozens of them.
If you need some help in Eagle Creek, felel free to contact me.

Mark LeMenager
Find your next house with the click of a mouse.
Search the MLS without obligation or registration from my website.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 8, 2011
Rob,

I use to be the Regional Sales Manager for KB Home that has 2 large sections of homes in this community. I can answer any question you may have regarding, value, history of sales, who the other builders were and the current builders, the trends in the community and I still sale homes there today.
Please contact me at 407-252-8240 or you may email me at steph@ansonproperties.com