Home Buying in Flat Rock>Question Details

Ckmommy4, Home Buyer in Flat Rock, IN

I live next door to this house and I want to BUY IT!! i cant find a number to buy it. please help me

Asked by Ckmommy4, Flat Rock, IN Tue Apr 13, 2010

BUY THE HOUSE

Answers

8
Hi, We had a buyer on this home that just fell thru. I am the listing agent and would be glad to show you this home any time.
Call me to buy this house. I live close by. Sheri Kuntz Carpenter Realtors 317-512-1857
My cell is 8812-343-2316.
The easiest way to find out information on the property is to contact a Realtor and they can do the research on the property and find out the status of the home.
I would get a buyers agent to show you the home and to help you with the home buying process. If you don't know of an agent (other than the one listing the home, who is the seller's agent), ask friends, colleagues, family if they know of an agent they would recommend.

Please call a local Realtor to help you find information about the home you are interested in.
Try calling a Realtor in your area, they will help you get the information you need.
Go to your local tax office and give them the address they should be able to pull up the owners, if the phone number isn't there and you can't find it. Write them a letter.

If it's in foreclosure and you know it, then shortly there will be a sign up for sale.

If all else fails and it's not listed, not in foreclosure and you can't find it in the tax records, the best thing you can do is leave a letter in the mailbox, someone must come by from time to time to check on the property or cut the grass etc.

hope that helps all the best
Dave & Lisa
Web Reference: http://www.urhomerealty.net