Brittainy Pa…, Home Buyer in Salt Lake City, UT

I live in ut and was told new home buyers don't have to pay the down payment. Is this true?

Asked by Brittainy Patton, Salt Lake City, UT Sat Feb 1, 2014

Answers

4
Hello Brittainy,

There is help on down payments in Utah, the two programs are USDA Rural Housing and the second is Utah Housing down payment assistance. But there is requirements to meet for these type of loans, so I would first see which part of the state you would like to live and then contact a lender that can help you find out if you would be eligible for any of these programs. If you would like me to contact you with a lender please let me know.

I hope this was helpful and we are always here to help.
Rosa Pace
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 2, 2014
Hi Brittainy,

Most loans require a downpayment ranging from 3- 20%+. There are a few options for 100% financing, but it is a higher interest rate. There are many things to consider when selecting/qualifying for a loan. FHA offers a low down payment and interest rate, but has a higher private mortgage payment and upfront mortgage insurance cost. Conventional has been the way to go lately, with competitive rates and several down payment options, including 100% financing. If you would like me to connect you with a lender that specializes in these loans, please message me.

Daimon Bushi
801-859-8566
Web Reference: http://www.uthomes4you.com
Hello Brittainy,

Yes there is programs out there that can help you purchase a new home. If you have any questions or need any assistance please feel free to call me.

I would be Happy to help you in your home buying process, just ask for Rosa at 801 450-7165 look forward to talking with you.

Rosa Pace
Brittainy,
Rosa is correct concerning 100% financing options available. If you are a vet or surviving spouse the VA loan is also a 100% option. If you would like to discuss the specifics of these programs call me. My company is the #1 lender funding Utah Housing purchases in the state. I would be more than happy to explain this program & its guidelines in detail. I can be reached at 801.554.5462 as well as the web
http://www.academymortgage.com/lo/neilcator

I look forward to speaking with you.
Neil Cator
Academy Mortgage