Home Buying in Fresno>Question Details

kuv.kelley, Home Buyer in Fresno, CA

I live in Washington, but I want to buy a house in Fresno. I want to buy a house for my family. How does that work?

Asked by kuv.kelley, Fresno, CA Sun Dec 9, 2012

If you can visit, before you decide, that would be preferable.
If you would like, I can e-mail "possibles"; just send your parameters.
Also, you should get Pre-Approved; I can recommend.
Inventory is low, but there are a lot of good buys.

Good luck and may God bless
Let me know how I can help. I am connected to a Global Relocation Network via London Properties, Ltd. in Fresno. I can help you get started. Feel free to contact me.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
It may be easiest if your family in Fresno contacted a Realtor they trust. Shouldn't be a big deal as long a s the correct financing is in place.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
Contact a Broker in the Washington area you feel good about, and have him/her run some interference...many Brokers work with referral Agents and Brokers in other areas/states. For example, one Client was recently put in touch with an Agent in Davis, CA and was able to make an offer and buy a property for his college student to live in. You will want a local Realtor on the ground in CA to help you with the ins and outs of that areas' Real Estate Law and procedures. You may be able to use a Lender in Washington, which could also be a benefit to you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012