Home Buying in Tulsa>Question Details

Tiffanie How…, Renter in Broken Arrow, OK

I live in Tulsa, I have a 587 credit score, husband has 640 and is a vet. Both need to be on loan for income purpose, do we qualify with no money down

Asked by Tiffanie Howard, Broken Arrow, OK Sun Jun 2, 2013

Answers

4
Tiffanie,
You can use any of these Fine Financial people that everyone is giving you and you should be ok....
However, It may also be a benefit to talk to some of the financial people or institutions that you currently use and trust currently. Your local Banker, Your current Mortgage company if you have a home already or had one in the past, Etc.
Again,
All these referral's on Trulia may be wonderful, Just wanted to give you additional ideas as well.
Phone Cathy Meehan, Prime Source Mortgage, 918-282-7823 for creative financing for your needs. There are several unique specialty programs that may apply. I will be happy to help you shop for your home once you are preapproved.

Janet Youngblood
Chinowth & Cohen Real Estate
918-740-3717
Phillip Morrow with Bank Of Oklahoma can answer your question. Rural Development Loans are 100% FINANCING, however you still will have to cover closing costs of approximately 3% of the sale price in my opinion. All homes in and around Coweta qualify for USDA Rural Development loans. These are Conventional loans. Visit my website http://www.franklangstonjr.com and click on the Rural Development button. You will select single family home then enter the full address. That site will tell you if the home qualifies for Rural Development financing or not
You need to visit with a mortgage broker that has more options and programs available to them. My mortgage partner's tag line is "I can get you there!" He can find a program to fit your situation as well as give you a game plan to gain some much needed credit score points in a little as a few months. His name is John Regur at Midtown Mortgage in Tulsa, call him at 918-949-7248 or email at jregur@midtownmtg.net. Contact me if more assistance is needed.