Home Buying in Wyandanch>Question Details

Ceceliagoff, Other/Just Looking in Suffolk County, NY

I live in Suffolk County NY, and someone told me that there are forgivable loans if I am low income and

Asked by Ceceliagoff, Suffolk County, NY Mon Mar 16, 2009

purchase a house. They say that if I live in the house for 15 years the entire loan is forgiven. I am very low income trying to buy one of two forclosures. Please help me with advice.

Help the community by answering this question:


i need a loan to help with my closing cost, where can i go
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 27, 2012

If you contact Dale Biaggi he will be able to answer any questions you may have. He is an excellent mortgage professional and he knows about every program that is currently on the market. You can contact him at 800-648-2901. If you need any help finding properties feel free to contact me.
Best Regards,
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 16, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer