Home Buying in Alliance>Question Details

Ebizzi, Home Buyer in Alliance, OH

I live in Ohio has anyone ever done buisiness with silverleaf financial?

Asked by Ebizzi, Alliance, OH Tue May 17, 2011

Answers

4
I have yet to hear of them You may be able to research their reviews online however.
Hi Ebizzi,

I have never heard of Silverleaf Financial. There are literally thousands of lenders out there. I am very leery of finding a lender on the internet. Please be careful. Even though the lending regulations have been tightened up there are still a lot of predatory lenders out there willing to take your money and make your home buying experience a nightmare.

There are many good reputable lenders in the area that offer a variety of loan programs that can meet your needs as a buyer. If you have an agent they should be able to recommend several to you. If you don't have an agent please feel free to call me and I will be glad to give you some names and numbers.

Janet Unkefer, Agent
Cutler Real Estate
330-868-6219
janetsrefiles@aol.com
No experience with the company, but if you google 'silverleaf financial scam' you got a lot of hits. I don't know if the company you are referring to is the same Silverleaf Financial or a separate company that has an unfortunate name.
They are in the business of buying non performing assets . Private Equity Frim. Do you need help with a short sale ? Give me a call I'm located in Medina.

Kevin Kasian
New Penn Financial
866-685-7476 ext 2301
NMLS#171291