Home Buying in Malibu>Question Details

Maria.formen…, Home Buyer in New York, NY

I like to ask from broad beach road and pacific coast hwy. which is a nicer area, or which area is more preferred?

Asked by Maria.formenton, New York, NY Mon Apr 28, 2014

Answers

3
Hi Maria,

Both areas are very desirable depending on your needs and budget. If you want to be on the sand, Broadbeach is nice because you are off the Highway and have large, sandy lots.On the other hand PCH can have magnificent bluff estates with beach frontage, so you can have land and beach without being directly on the sand.

I am a Malibu resident and broker, I have extensive knowledge re the area, you may contact me for more information.
Hi Maria,

I agree with Brocco from NY, it is a matter of budget and preference. I have been a Malibu local since 1992 and I can tell you, no two homes or locations are the same!!

You really need to see a variety of areas and home styles to decide. Do you want gated, do you have the budget and desire to be on the sand or would you prefer bluff top? Each stretch of beach and each home will have a slightly different orientation, view, depth of lot, etc. You need to find what "speaks" to you and your needs.

Feel free to contact me for a tour!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 24, 2014
Nice areas are all about personal preferences, budgets, wants, needs, lifestyle; therefore consider researching areas of interest on your own, and take the time to visit more than once, then determine where your comfort level can best be reached; don't simply just entertain what other people think or say, another's opinion may not be anywhere near the best thing for you...