Ccrowe77, Home Buyer in 39759

I like a home that is outside of starkville mississippi. It was built in the 70's and has 9 acres. What is a good price for square foot .?

Asked by Ccrowe77, 39759 Tue Sep 15, 2009

Answers

3
Tricia Buckner’s answer
How far outside Starkville? School districts make a big difference. What size is the home? Condition, updating and squarefootage will greatly effect the price. Are the acres fenced? Is there any water such as pond or lake? How about trees or is it just pasture? What do the properties surrounding the 9 acres look like? Take the guess work out and give me a call. No obilgation! 662-418-2128
The cost per acre will vary according to what type of property it is and the location. The home will vary depending on the size, current condition and updates. I will be happy to assist you and compare it to similar real estate in the area, if you would like to contact me.
It depends on condition now. Does it have any updates? linoleum flooring vs. tile...
not updated ~$70-75/sq ft
updated could be much more depending on quality $85-95/ sq ft